Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 8:12 AM
Tanna's Wish Chapter 1: We Only Have Each Other
[This is one of my first attempts at sim storytelling, so it's not that great of a story, but hopefully, I will write better things one day. This is a completed story and somewhat short, so I plan on posting the whole thing. I hope I'm not about to get in trouble with some creators of custom content. I can post it in stories . . . right? There's so many of you that I can't remember all your rules. So I apologize in advance. Also . . . please forgive me about the crude pics. I'm workin' on that too. ]

Hullo. I'm Tanna Fayth, and in case you're wondering about the wings . . . I'mma faery. My daddy and I live in The Dreaming, a peaceful dimension full of mostly demons. Not many fae live here and for good reason: demons don't like faeries much. I think my mommy was a demon. We live inna very small house because Daddy believes in "simplicity." That's us playing Tag.

Sometimes it gets lonely being the only kid . . . At least I have Mr. Bunny. And Daddy. We have each other, but sometimes I get scared that Daddy might die and leave me all alone.

I don't have any brothers and sisters because Mommy left us a long time ago. I think it's because Daddy likes other men . . . He doesn't know I know, and I wanna keep it that way. He would worry if he knew I worried about him. Ya see . . . he's real lonely. He needs somebody. I can tell. I think I need him to have somebody . . . When Daddy's sad, I'm sad.

I was outside playing when I met a demon named Behemoth. He was really nice! I dunno why Daddy says demons don't like us!

I decided I wanted Behemoth to be part of the family. So I went outside after dinner, I chose the brightest star, and I wished with all my heart. For Behemoth to love my daddy, and for brothers and sisters, and lots of fun. I think I wished until I fell asleep.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 1:59 AM
Erm. Sorry if it seems I abandoned this thread. First of all, I had no idea my story had been approved. I thought that the couple days of silence I received was a no, so I didn't expect to make any further posts. I will happily post the rest of this story (or start a new one and let this one die) if anyone is interested.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 12:20 AM
Naww, this is such a sweet story =D I look forwards to more of it?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:34 AM
Love it but could you try to get bigger pictures i can hardly see any of them

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-