Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:47 PM
Default Protecting The Innocent ~a work in progress~
Hey guys! This is probably not going to be one of the best and well written challenges you can find but give it a try hmm??

Backstory- The enemy military was bombing your country. You were about to get on the train to safety when you saw two abandoned toddlers (we'll pretend toddlers exist in this game) you could either escape, or save the children. You did the right thing, is what your mother would have said. But now you must work your way up from nothing, and keep the children hidden from the military. This is where our challenge begins.

CAS- you must create two children and 6 young adults (any gender and appearence) . 5 of these young adults will be the military, or inspectors. (the others one is you, or the caretaker, your main sim.) For your military sims, they will be the "bad guys" of this challenge. So give them evil type traits and such, make all the young adults siblings, i'll explain this later

Starting off- to get started off move your family onto an empty lot of any size. Immediately move the military sims out. The reason you made them your siblings is only because they will visit you autonomously which contributes to this challenge. You then can build a SIMPLE home. Very basic, only with the essentials, only things to fill your and the children's needs. Then set your funds to 500. (set lifespan to long)

Goals and Gameplay- Once the military is off your lot the challenge begins. The military will give surprise visits, you must not let them see the children, if they visit while the children are at school, lucky you! You, control the children and the only young adult left on this lot. You cannot get a job untill the children are teens, and must raise some money in other means. Keep the children's grades up, and give them as good of a life as you can. When the children are teens the same goes, but they can go out alone.

Hope you like it! I will be playing this challenge myself and will be adding updates and will take in suggestions!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 5:46 PM
Love the idea, I'm thinking about doing some cas first, but I'll give it a go afterwards. ^.^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 9:22 PM
This sounds pretty awesome :D

My life needs editing
My tumblr