Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 8:23 AM
Default WCIF A happy-trail (body hair on lower stomach) cc for my male sims?
I've looked everywhere and can't find a happy trail for my male sims in TS4! There are skins with happy trails or general body hair cc with happy trails but I can't find any cc that's just a happy trail that I can add to my already existing sim that already has a skin which I don't wanna change. If I'm looking to have a guy who's basically hairless except for this, is there anything out there? It's the same with armpit hair. Every time I search online I just see terriecason's cc which is only for TS3 so I'm lost
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 4:19 AM
This is the one i use in my game. It appears in the tattoo menu in cas. Each colour has quite a few hair options from a small bush to the full paddock covered in weeds... You get my drift ????????????

I have all packs etc. except Star Wars and my game is fully patched and the hair works perfectly on men or ladyboys...

https://luumiasims.com/post/1603742...k-and-even-more