Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 2:06 AM
Default more lunar!!
does anybody have a lunar cycle mod??,.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 10:27 PM
Supernatural (or the free patch) lets you adjust the settings under the game Options to make the lunar cycles last longer or shorter (2-10 days each), or set the moon to only ever be in one phase (I have mine set to always be the full moon).

If you don't have Supernatural, I'm guessing your looking for moon mods that change the shape of EA's default moon to look like other moon phases?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Supernatural (or the free patch) lets you adjust the settings under the game Options to make the lunar cycles last longer or shorter (2-10 days each), or set the moon to only ever be in one phase (I have mine set to always be the full moon).

If you don't have Supernatural, I'm guessing your looking for moon mods that change the shape of EA's default moon to look like other moon phases?

no i actually want to set the cycle a Lot longer, like a normal, what is it 28 days?,.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:04 AM
I believe you can do that by editing your user options file. Make a backup copy and open one of them in Notepad and scroll till you find the lunar cycle and set it to 28 days, save and close. That is how I edit my life spans over the in-game amounts and set my seasons to 30 days.