Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:13 PM
Default How long do you think it will be before Sims 3 has new Expansion Packs?
With all the Sims 2 stuff and the fans being so used to it, and having the tons of stuff already made and stuff to download, Sims 3 is going to get a bit boring quickly. People will want to play Sims 2 again.

How long do you think it will be (after the initital game comes out) before they (Meaning Eaxis) "liven it up" and bring out some Expansion packs?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st May 2008 at 5:39 PM
It definitely wont be long at all, maybe 6 months at the most. I look forward to seeing their ideas for new, exciting expansion packs, just hope they aren't all remakes.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stariscool
It definitely wont be long at all, maybe 6 months at the most. I look forward to seeing their ideas for new, exciting expansion packs, just hope they aren't all remakes.

Agreed, I bet their in the process of making them now. They know how demanding us Sims fans can be.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:27 PM
Either 6 months or full year. First expansion will possibly have some stuff they wanted to include in base game, but it didn't make it.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
#5 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:51 AM
I think a year after. The base game has enough stuff in it to keep us occupied for that long I think.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:51 AM
I bet they're working on the expansions now. I'd say they will start coming out in a few months. EA has a machine in their basement that automatically churns out sequels and expansions.
Scholar
#7 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xacimo
EA has a machine in their basement that automatically churns out sequels and expansions.

I'd kill to get my hands on it.
#8 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:57 AM
6 months... that's the time we had to wait for most expansions(approximate)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th May 2008 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
I'd kill to get my hands on it.

lol wouldn't that be great