Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:41 PM
Default omg. this game has python libs for virtually any apsect of the game...
i suspect this is the most moddeable sims game ever. Sims 3 was very moddeable too, but there were lots of limitations in C#, but what i have been seeing on the simulation files. the possibilities for either modding features or Extending gameplay to a radical ammount are really wide!
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceM
i suspect this is the most moddeable sims game ever. Sims 3 was very moddeable too, but there were lots of limitations in C#, but what i have been seeing on the simulation files. the possibilities for either modding features or Extending gameplay to a radical ammount are really wide!
I dunno about that. The C# had a huge amount of untapped potential, provided you were willing to rewrite or gut massive portions of the game. The main obstacle was that doing anything with it was a painfully slow exercise because the game was soooo slow to boot and test, and functionality for debugging was basically nonexistent, worse than TS2.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
I dunno about that. The C# had a huge amount of untapped potential, provided you were willing to rewrite or gut massive portions of the game. The main obstacle was that doing anything with it was a painfully slow exercise because the game was soooo slow to boot and test, and functionality for debugging was basically nonexistent, worse than TS2.

But i think u can reload the scripts this time ingame
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:13 AM
"i suspect this is the most moddeable sims game ever. "

Not really without .py files