Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:44 AM
Default Is this possible using existing mods or features within the game?
So I'm working on building a world, and I'm planning to have several fun / activity lots in a shopping center I'm making - a cinema with a bowling alley, a skating rink, and probably an indoor playground / trampoline park (still iffy on that one).
For the skating rink and possibly the bowling alley, I would like to have "normal" lighting on during the day and early evening, but at a certain time in the evening to switch over to more of a "night club" feel with the gobos and blacklights, etc. (Think midnight bingo or black light bowling, if those types of activities are available where you live). But I've been racking my brain and can't think of any way in the game or any mods that I could program something like this. What about the tomb-building features that objects have with links and triggers? Is there any way to turn items on and off with a clock trigger? Clearly streetlights are scripted to turn on and off at certain times.... any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 12:47 AM
I’m not familiar with tomb mechanics, but I do know that bowling lanes switch on neon lights in the evening. I think it’s called cosmic bowling in-game. There may be some sort of trigger in the coding that could help you get the effect you want.