Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:02 PM
Default Little Manners!!
As all of us must have noticed the way they eat their food...as if they are cannibals....I think the creators should look into that so that they behave a little while eating, at least when the guests are there.

Then there's a really irritating problem of the visiting sims that they move about the house as if they own it.....just putting on the TV as soon as they come in or just dig into any leftover foods without the permission of the owners.....it should be like when the headmaster comes and he does not eat until he's asked to.....

Then they should not start scratching their armpits in the middle of the road...well the dirty sims can be of exception.....then the farting thing is really irritating sometimes.....they don't even bother about who's there and who's not.....

I mean the rude sims in sims 3 can do it.....I hope the sims in sims 3 have little manners in them.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:05 PM
Sims only make a big mess when they're eating if they're sloppy sims. Neat sims eat nicely and without spraying food all over the place. Neat sims also don't tend to scratch and fart and belch and all that too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:46 PM
That is true....but all this happens to my sims and most of them are moderately neat.....I mean not all sims should be very finicky about neatness...but should show some manners in front of others!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:54 PM
Yeah, maybe they should be neater when there's other sims around and sloppier when they are alone. A bit of self conciousness.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 3:30 PM
The sims 3 is definatly going to be one of a kind, and I think that manners will be implified a little more seeing how, sims to tend to be a little rude and obnoxious from time to time, but like it was said before, sims only do certain things when they acquire certain traits!
#6 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 10:24 AM
ugh i hate when sims pick up their plates and stuff their faces, then get up and *green* fart, then they blow it. grrrr...my sims do it all the time
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _RIPMYJEANZ_
ugh i hate when sims pick up their plates and stuff their faces, then get up and *green* fart, then they blow it. grrrr...my sims do it all the time

Same here ugh i hate it when they fart and its green *gags*