Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch_1991
Face height.

Thanks dutch! Appreciate the feedback!

Screenshots

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 12:49 AM
He is great!

I think you should to rise the both eyelids a tiny bit. Now he is looking like a little sleepy.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#78 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monca533
He is great!

I think you should to rise the both eyelids a tiny bit. Now he is looking like a little sleepy.

Thanks Monca!
Raised eyelids. Better?
Sent an email to the person that thought they could make his clothing but haven't heard back from them so I can only assume they didn't have time... so will go with something else... so, is he ready or are there any other suggestions?

Thought his eyes looked a little long (from side to side)so reduced the stretch a bit.
Screenshots

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Scholar
#79 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 1:23 AM
Very good!!!

What kind of clothing are you thinking for him?

I'm a newbe with this things but, maybe I could try to make something acceptable for him.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#80 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 4:25 AM
Very good!!!

What kind of clothing are you thinking for him?

I'm a newbe with this things but, maybe I could try to make something acceptable for him.

I'm posting a pic of him in an everyday outfit.
Please check the link out and see if you think the third suit starting from the left could possibly be appropriate. Was going to put him in a shirt and vest but it won't come up in formal... only everyday... but see if this suit will work.
Then he would need ... underware, swim and athletic.

Thank you Monca...I do appreicate ALL of your efforts in trying to help create this sim.

Longjohns would be nice ... if they could be catagorized in all three of those catagories...
a pair of suspenders would be nice if that is possible that you could add to an outfit, but I don't know if that is even possible.

Maybe we could use this for an everyday outfit. If it is possible to make the suspenders maybe we could omit the coat and add the suspenders, if not we can just go with the jacket.

See if you like any of these suits that we might be able to make work. I like no. 3 with the vest... but let me know what you think.

Screenshots

Scholar
#81 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
I like no. 3 too. I think it is pretty good for him.

About the suspenders yes, it is possible to do.

Please, Can you post some pictures of clothing that you want for him?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 7:26 PM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 10th Oct 2010 at 8:04 PM.
I like no. 3 too. I think it is pretty good for him.

About the suspenders yes, it is possible to do.

Please, Can you post some pictures of clothing that you want for him?

Sorry Monca that it has taken so long to get back with you.
Was busy with some personal things...

It wasn't easy to find Gus in his long underware... but I did find a couple of pic with the suspenders and long underware.
Would it be possible to make both items available in everyday, athletic and swim?
Oh my, I'm feeling exhausted... I forgot to post the pics, lol ... sorry.

Suspenders from the front view:

Suspenders from the back view:

Top portion of the long underware

I'm not sure who this is but here is a pic of long underware:

Some that came up for sims 2 in my search:

Suspenders from front, but can't see very well so posted another pic...also a pic of long underware.
Screenshots

Scholar
#83 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:01 PM
I have to see the clothing that you want use for to see if I can find some pieces of clothing in the game wich allows make the textures.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#84 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:46 PM
I have to see the clothing that you want use for to see if I can find some pieces of clothing in the game wich allows make the textures.

Hi Monca, do these pics work?

Scholar
#85 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 12:07 AM
Oh Jak, the pictures are very good, thank you! Sorry, I don't know why but, I couldn't see it before....

I'll start to work on those clothes and as soon as possible, I'll post them here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#86 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:24 AM
Oh Jak, the pictures are very good, thank you! Sorry, I don't know why but, I couldn't see it before....

I'll start to work on those clothes and as soon as possible, I'll post them here.

Thank you so much Monca for ALL of your help... and making the outfit(s). :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Scholar
#87 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:05 PM
Hi Judy!!
Finally the clothing!

- Fullbody: YA/A/Elder; sleepwear, swimwear and athletic
- Shirt with suspenders: YA/A/Elder; everyday, formal and athletic.

I hope you like it! :lovestruc
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Monca_JBody.zip (853.3 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Monca_JShirt.zip (953.6 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#88 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:28 AM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:26 AM.
Hi Judy!!
Finally the clothing!

- Fullbody: YA/A/Elder; sleepwear, swimwear and athletic
- Shirt with suspenders: YA/A/Elder; everyday, formal and athletic.

I hope you like it! :lovestruc

Oh Monca! Thank you so much they are wonderful!!!

Here is a picture... I love them!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Screenshots

Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: useful sim-making info.
Page 4 of 4