Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:45 AM
Default where to get create-a-pet demo
does anyone know if i can get the demo somewhere else then origin? i tried setting up an acount on origin, but for some reason it wont accept my email adress, and hence, i am unable to get it there
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:47 AM
I think someone mentioned that they had seen it on Amazon, so you could try there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 1:11 AM
yes i found it on amazon. however it seem i am unaible to get it from there as well. apparantly amazon have never heard of a little country named sweden, and will not accept my adress as valid *sigh*

so, anywhere else i could look for it? or better yet, if anyone could upload it either here or like piratebay or something. after all, i dont think it could be considered piracy, when it's free software
i could be wrong tho. if so, disregard what i just said
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 2:20 AM
I believe that Gamestop has it as well... if you're in Sweden, try checking whatever online games retailers you can generally buy from there

As for the legality of sharing the demo, hmm, good question. I don't see it listed here: http://www.ea.com/1/product-eulas , and I don't remember whether I clicked through a EULA when I installed it... so there may not BE a EULA, in which case it's presumably fair game. Don't want to issue a decisive ruling on that though Lemme check with the higher-ups.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 2:41 AM
thank you shrikandi. i was able to get it from gamestop as you said.
http://www.impulsedriven.com/ if anyone else is looking for it. you have to have an acount and some installed software to be able to download it. but i got it ok...so yayness!