Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 10:37 PM
Default how can I download pets demo? read post before answering
I can't login to Orbit application. I asked ea tech support and they said there's nothing they can do, that it just happens with some accounts and they don't know when they'll be able to fix it.
they said they saw the demo when they were able to login to my account with a temp password so apparently it's on the account. I just can't download it

is there seriously no another way that I can download this demo than the Orbit application? I really want to play and I'm convinced that someone is against me as it seems everyone can play but me. help!
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drakesecaravdis
I can't login to Orbit application. I asked ea tech support and they said there's nothing they can do, that it just happens with some accounts and they don't know when they'll be able to fix it.
they said they saw the demo when they were able to login to my account with a temp password so apparently it's on the account. I just can't download it

is there seriously no another way that I can download this demo than the Orbit application? I really want to play and I'm convinced that someone is against me as it seems everyone can play but me. help!

When you say "Oribit", do you mean "Origin"?

You can get the demo from Amazon or Gamestop, too, if you're in the US anyway. If you're elsewhere, check the online game retailers you can order from.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:50 AM Last edited by Drakesecaravdis : 18th Oct 2011 at 6:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
When you say "Oribit", do you mean "Origin"?

You can get the demo from Amazon or Gamestop, too, if you're in the US anyway. If you're elsewhere, check the online game retailers you can order from.

yeah I meant Origin

so I can't get it for free any other way in other words?

EDIT: oh nvm I see that it's free there too. you said order and that threw me off.