Replies: 203 (Who?), Viewed: 58855 times.
Page 9 of 9
Scholar
#201 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 4:35 PM
Oh, great...it's raining again! Wait a minute...this is the sims isn't it? Lolz, we had a lot of rain here lately so it could had been. But the landscape is nicer in Oasis Springs. And the thunderstorms in the game is really awesome!

Field Researcher
#202 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 4:49 PM
Default Georgian Home
Sooo I decided to make a Sims 4 version of this house that I uploaded for Sims2 back in 2006....:

Took a while and I have not started furnishing indoor yet. Not entirely done with the landscaping either. But kind of liked how it turned out

Field Researcher
DELETED POST
5th Apr 2020 at 7:03 PM
Default Georgian Home
This message has been deleted by LogLady.
Scholar
#203 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 6:54 PM
I have not been so mush into building in TS4 yet but I have done some re-decorating. Here is one of my projects, The Blue Velvet Nightclub* in Willow Creek. (I wanted to have armchairs in the front room but the game wanted lots of dining chairs... ).

*Name from The Sims Wiki (sims.fandom.com)
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 1:25 AM Last edited by carlfatal : 9th Dec 2020 at 1:36 AM.
Okay, I´ll show some pictures too, and I think, they are my first Sims 4 pictures here in the forum.

This is a small suburban in Del Sol Valley with a basement under a foundation, and it has to ponds, one in the front, that is made with the fountain tool, and the other is a pool, that I changed into something more natural but sims can still swim in it. It also contains the new kois from the Snowy Escape pack. The house has two bathrooms, and three bedrooms. It´s contains curtains made by julsfels from Sims4Fun, cause I love them, and they have much more swatches and variations than any other curtain in Sims 4.

Happy simming!
Page 9 of 9