Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:44 PM
Default Bit of renovation
So the back garden in my legacy house has been renovated a bit

Before...

After...

Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:04 AM
Here are exterior shots of a few of the houses I've gotten around to building. Several of them were based on houses I had made in The Sims 3...

101 N. Mason Street - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, substandard plumbing and authentic hardwood floors that are only somewhat squeaky...

99 N. Mason Street - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The side yard includes a large garden loaded up with a near-lethal amount of lawn and garden chemicals...

97 N. Mason Street - This house is on the same lot as the blue house in the 2nd picture. It's just a decorative shell.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#78 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 10:54 AM
Oh those are great! I really like how you did the chimney on the first one -- the bottom part is a roof I take it, and the top one is .. "HighWater" edging (or whatever the name was, something with water?), and then what on top? Is that a fence? Or is it also roof edging? Looks really good in any case! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:32 PM
Great work on those JMax90!
Mad Poster
#80 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jmac90
Here are exterior shots of a few of the houses I've gotten around to building. Several of them were based on houses I had made in The Sims 3...

101 N. Mason Street - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, substandard plumbing and authentic hardwood floors that are only somewhat squeaky...

99 N. Mason Street - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The side yard includes a large garden loaded up with a near-lethal amount of lawn and garden chemicals...

97 N. Mason Street - This house is on the same lot as the blue house in the 2nd picture. It's just a decorative shell.

OK, share time, please, please, please. If you don't want to here, then can we get an Origin ID? Please?! Good job on those houses.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
OK, share time, please, please, please. If you don't want to here, then can we get an Origin ID? Please?! Good job on those houses.

Thanks! My Origin ID is JordanMac_101. The first house in my post, 101 N. Mason, is in the gallery. I have a few other things in there as well and plan to upload stuff from time to time...

I'm also working on a little commercial district in the neighborhood where the Goth family house was, mainly because I loved the streetcar that goes down the street every few hours. All of these lots are fully functioning venues. Basically, on each lot there is one building with the venue inside it while the other buildings around it are just decorative shells with fake storefronts...

An overview of the neighborhood...
Mad Poster
#82 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 10:52 AM
@Jmac90, those lots are magnificent! They would make up a nice commercial district and that is a great idea you undertook there. :lovestruc

Just a little more building, that is all I do in Sims 4, the game play kind of sucks for me.

I gave the Goths a new house. I couldn't take that other building too much longer.

Everyone is dong a great job building up their towns. Really great job!

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 8:32 PM
A couple more lots I am working on in Willow Creek. Couldn't wait to play around with Plasticbox's liberated garden stuff. Both lots are not finished.

This one was me trying to stick with no CC but that is boring.

Inventor
#84 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:24 AM
Great job lewisb40 and all, new project for me: Sims2 houses conversions.
A little preview:

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Field Researcher
#85 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 3:15 PM
TS4 has nice little details too!
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:38 AM
Cypress Manor
Field Researcher
#87 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 1:37 PM
I'm working of this thing.
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 1:52 PM Last edited by AnnaSue : 14th Dec 2014 at 12:05 AM.
Oh, @indigoskycaller that house looks absolutely fabulous. How did you do the tower roof?! This would be something I'd want for the Goth's house...

Casa Arida Just a small picture of the house garden - work in progress!
Stupid people are stupid
#89 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:35 AM
A couple more lots I am working on in Willow Creek. Couldn't wait to play around with Plasticbox's liberated garden stuff. Both lots are not finished.

Any chance of uploading them? I love all of your lots and wouldn't mind having a whole neighbourhood filled with them!
Mad Poster
#90 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Any chance of uploading them? I love all of your lots and wouldn't mind having a whole neighbourhood filled with them!

I have quite a few of them on the gallery, do you want me to upload here? My Origin ID is blewis823, and I need something to find what CC I used on some of the lots. I think there is a program, but I think it's for Sim creations. Thank you very much for the compliment.

Stupid people are stupid
#91 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 9:01 AM
I have quite a few of them on the gallery, do you want me to upload here? My Origin ID is blewis823, and I need something to find what CC I used on some of the lots. I think there is a program, but I think it's for Sim creations. Thank you very much for the compliment.

Thanks. I'll find them on the gallery. Inside doesn't really bother me, but the outside looks so gorgeous.
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:19 AM
Default Two Mansions
W.I.P: The Ghandi families' Oakenstad Mansion with a guest house:

Finished: Subterranean Style Mansion:
Mad Poster
#93 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:12 PM
My largest house ever in Sims 4. A 4 bedroom, 4 bath, every bedroom a suite house. The upper floors are dummy floors, they don't have a purpose but aesthetics. For some reason the gallery states there is CC on the lot and I didn't use any unless they are taking my default replacement grass into consideration. *sigh* Anyway, it will not show on the gallery, got to find it on my profile. blewis823

It's a courtyard house.

Field Researcher
#94 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
my latest attempt still working on it :D

uploadimage

image hosting over 5mb
Inventor
#95 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:32 PM
Capp Manor Sims2 Veronaville

165 Sim Lane ( Goth House ) Sims2 Pleasantview.

Try to Wish.
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:07 PM
Shapely Fatale (originally Shapely Brick) is a starter home made for my two sims. To shorten the story I was bored and, well, wanted to try some things out. The house is available in my library BluePunchy

Front view of the house (not much, but looks decent for a weird starter)

Main living room/kitchen/dining room

There is only one bedroom currently even though I added one more in my gameplay right behind those windows above the bed.

Only one bathroom currently (and yes I know it has concrete floors but that's for the charm )

I've also made this unique build with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and an open floor Kitchen/Dining/Living which isn't on the gallery yet but I might share it if anyone wants it.

Inventor
#97 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 8:38 AM
215 Sim Lane Sims2 Pleasantview ( Pleasant family )

150 Main Street Sims2 Pleasantview ( Lothario home )

Try to Wish.
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM Last edited by MissChevus : 30th Jan 2015 at 1:26 AM.
One of my favorite sims is an insane artist, and when it was time for her to move out on her own, I knew no ordinary house
would do. So after racking my brain for awhile, I decided to build her a one of a kind house that no one else would ever have
(or want). While scanning the neighborhood for inspiration, I noticed her neighbor's mailbox. A light bulb went off in my head,
and I started building this over-sized mailbox for her to live in.

I thought about uploading it here, but I figured it would not be accepted because all of the deco items would probably
not show up since they're mail items I got from a cheat. I do plan on putting it up on the gallery when I get home
later on tonight.

Edit: I found something out today. I love building weird things. I don't know why, but I see it as a challenge.
Here's my newest creation, a bookshelf house for my author sim. It's quite expensive at around 49k for a
one bed, one bath house, but she really loves it.

I'll be adding this one to the gallery, too.
Screenshots

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Theorist
#99 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:31 AM
Viktor's and Tina's own little paradise. Every room in the house is build by myself, using my own imagination.

From the outside:

Second floor:

First floor:

I can't zoom in too much, because some wall decorations are from http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=544250 and not just one or two rooms. O don't think the admins would appreciate it much, if these arts were seeable too good on screen.

The rooms, except the hall ways are downloadable seperately via my Origin account (for the name, see under my posting), besides an earlier version of this house, without any extra CC. I don't know if I should publish this new house, too, looking at the usage of extra CC. Not just the above link, but several other downloads of movie and music posters.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 11:44 AM Last edited by cypher27 : 31st Jan 2017 at 3:32 PM.
Default The evolution of a house
Beginning with a small starter pad, followed by an architectural "faux-pas" and the final result...

Screenshots
Page 4 of 9