Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:24 AM
I'm thinking of uploading this sim here. Any feedback?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlejestersims
This here is Sia-Mae Keller, who is often inspired by Twiggy in her fashion choices. She wants to become a famous composer but right now she's working for the Secret Service. Gotta love The Sims, right? :D

Is she on the Gallery? She's beautiful!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 1:41 PM
She is beautiful indeed!

I think you could give the nose a bit more definition. But... de gustibus!
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 6:34 PM
Default Cabrie Nadine Young-Macklin, the matriarch of my legacy family.
Cabrie came to town alone and found friends pretty quickly.[IMG][/IMG] She met Daniel while moonlighting as a bartender at the local watering hole. They hit it off, dated for a bit, moved in , married and then this[IMG][/IMG] She's an artist,[IMG][/IMG] an avid reader[IMG][/IMG] and growing as a cook in leaps and bounds. Her first priority is to her family (4 kids and one on the way) and her beloved Daniel. She's a stay at home Mom and collector but that may change in the future as the kids get older- and we get more expansion packs.
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:45 AM
This is Kate, from my favorite sim family.

And Clara, her mother:
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:18 AM
Just a random sim I made the other day. I thought she turned out quite elegant
Sockpuppet
#82 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:17 PM
Instructor
#83 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:36 AM
She may be hard to see beneath her suit, but here's Ciem re-created for Sims 4:

This is the raw file from my game, just in case you want to see her before her half hour in Photoshop:

She'll be available on DzMD when I'm able to get the time to launch it, which should hopefully be before the end of next month. I might try to upload her here as well, but she'll be there for sure. The half hour needed to edit her consisted mostly of fixing the game's lighting problems, which even mods haven't fully fixed. That aside, it took maybe ten minutes tops to fix her mask - the part of her that needed the most work.

This means that, in an outdoor shot at the correct time of day in Sims 4, it takes about half as long total to edit a Sim's looks to Dozinematizerâ„¢ standards afterwards in Photoshop as the nearest Sims 2 equivalent. That, and the ease of Sims 4 Studio in the importing and exporting of DDS textures, makes creating the look in the first place almost as easy as was the case in Sims 2. Most of the artwork of Ciem uploaded to my DeviantArt consists of events in Candi's life outside of her duties in the suit. This is because I was never able to make a workable Ciem suit with all the parts imported into Sims 3, requiring up to 2 hours of Photoshop editing every single time she got in her costume inside SIms 3.

Inspired heavily by this design, I may attempt a Feruga suit down the road. If so, then definitely a Mukade suit; since hers is probably the easiest of all the centipede-themed gals (minus the sais.) My next major texture experiment, however, will be Emeraldon and Sapphire King costumes - followed by Taterbug and Earwig. Fortunately, Botan only needs his dreadlock hairstyle from Sims 3 and he'll be already perfect.

The real trick, however, will be Marion Wevenil and the Agents of SCALLOP. I haven't found a proper uniform template for them yet, especially not the women. But I'll keep trying.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Sockpuppet
#84 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:13 PM
Kim Hepburn:

Ashley Larson:

Alison Taylor:

Ashanti Akuzawa:

Theodora Campbell:
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM
WIthout story progression I like to update the important families (Goth, Landgraab, Pancakes) when it seems appropriate. One of the first sims I created but have never played. I usually use her to marry Malcom Landgraab. Her name is Keri.

Sockpuppet
#87 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:54 PM
I'm in a sharing mood today sooo... some pics of my current family. You have seen Grudge girl (Leilani) in other posts. Well, it turns out she is something of a musical prodigy. As a teen she already has all instruments mastered and has finished the Musical Genius aspiration. Here are some pics of her teaching her mom, Erin, how to play.

Sockpuppet
#89 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 5:43 PM
Test Subject
#90 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 12:55 AM
One of my female sims, a brazilian girl called Julia!

Sockpuppet
#91 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:15 PM
Field Researcher
#92 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:46 PM
This is my fav sim at the moment. She could definitly use a membership at the local gym, but I just love her the way she is. She has now fallen in love with this hunk who loves to work out, and it's more than enough with one athletic under one roof.

Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:56 PM
Default Fernanda Vasconcellos
Hey guys, this is my new female sim, Fernanda!
Fernanda de Vasconcellos Galvez, commonly known as Fernanda Vasconcellos, is a Brazilian actress. She has played the lead role in four telenovelas.

Field Researcher
#94 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
So: since all my sims seem to be all alike, I've tried to do what I wouldn't normally do, and this is the result.

I think I'll have to agree with what my philosophy teacher said about my drawings and stories "I portray what I define perfection". :c
Forum Resident
#95 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 4:27 AM
I made a group of sims based on Enid Blyton's St. Clare series, even including a one-shot villain who was never mentioned in the rest of the books. The thing about Blyton is that she is very vague about character's looks, so except for the Twins' freckles, Carlotta's swarthiness and Bobby's narrow eyes, their looks are based on my imagination.
Screenshots

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 12:41 PM
Inventor
#97 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:17 AM
Erika ( under construction )

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#98 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 3:14 AM
I was getting bored of the sims I usually use as models for my creations so I made Leila

Screenshots

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Sockpuppet
#99 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:54 AM
Field Researcher
#100 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:38 AM
Page 4 of 16