Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:36 AM
Default My 50 y.o. "artsy" Auntie has never played the Sims, but she likes to put lots of plants on lots. Here's a lot she "decorated" for me.
She changes what plants she uses according to whether it's in a desert neighborhood or a lush one, and places her plants according to the lot dimensions, the location of the windows, line of sight, etc.. She also figures out which way is east/west using the direction of the sun as a guide. I've never seen someone put so much thought into where to put trees.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 9:44 PM
Holy moly, this is reaaaallllly good! Is it on the Gallery? I would love to download this!
Theorist
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 10:26 PM
Holy moly, indeed! Are we able to see the interior?!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:13 AM
This looks good but I still can't figure out how someone can edit a lot without playing the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lindseeeyx
Holy moly, this is reaaaallllly good! Is it on the Gallery? I would love to download this!

I haven't published this lot to the gallery because the house itself isn't mine. I downloaded it from ruthless_kk on the gallery, I think.

Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
This looks good but I still can't figure out how someone can edit a lot without playing the game.

I log into the game for her and set her up a house on a lot and then she steps in and decorates it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:27 PM
That is gorgeous landscaping!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:29 AM
No doubt that is garden club material now if only they could bring that feature back to the sims 4 great job
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KCrowns
She changes what plants she uses according to whether it's in a desert neighborhood or a lush one, and places her plants according to the lot dimensions, the location of the windows, line of sight, etc.. She also figures out which way is east/west using the direction of the sun as a guide. I've never seen someone put so much thought into where to put trees.

Oh my god, I stared at these pictures for a good 10 minutes!!! they are amazing!!