Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#126 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 12:20 PM
Thank you

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Theorist
#127 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:56 PM
I can tell this is going to be another Must-Have Nilxis world. I love it, it looks gorgeous!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
#128 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 8:21 AM
The elevated and tiered canals gave this town a unique charm. I'm guessing that this is the first time a world would be having that. You made use of the features of CAW exceedingly well. I'm very excited on what you'll be doing on the other areas. :D
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 6:10 AM
Oh my god, I can't believe how awesome this is!I hope you're having enough time to work on this as I simply can't wait to play this amazing world! I'm especially fascinated with the sky, it looks incredible!
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 4:02 PM
I am forever looking for your work, Nilxis. You are so incredibly talented. I will be checking often in anticipation of this download, Uranesia. . Ziwa Bonde is my favorite world of the hundreds out there because it is so very different. This new world will likely be tied for first.. It reminds me a bit of Shangri-La. Oh the story line ideas I can't wait to try. Perhaps the new found world after the great apocalypse of many yrs previous. Thank you so much for your dedication. I applaud you, go to the head of the class!! Lindalu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#131 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 1:07 PM
Thank you so much for your nice comments and support!
I'm not having as much time as I'd wish to work on Uranesia but I'm slowly creating new things in it. Hopefully soon I'll be able to show you some new updates

Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 8:20 AM
Thank you for letting us know! I am glad you are still working on that - it would be too sad if you didn't finish this one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#133 Old 20th May 2016 at 12:20 AM
Hey guys, time for a new update!
I actually haven't created many new things, mostly some more landscaping and two new lots, but it's time I show you what I've done:

(22 pictures + information)

Let me know what you think, and whether you have any suggestions or ideas

Mad Poster
#134 Old 20th May 2016 at 1:24 AM
Looking awesome- the beaches are still my favorite

will you also have any jungle areas as well?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#135 Old 20th May 2016 at 7:42 AM
It looks beyond amazing! I hope you're also going to include some volcanoes in the world.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#136 Old 20th May 2016 at 11:33 AM
Thank you

@jje1000, yes, definitely! The Great Jungle is going to be located at the end the Road of Death, which starts after the stone bridge in the city.
@Jawusa, There's going to be a huge volcano in the center of the island (I set the maximum height of the world to 600 with SuperCAW, so it's going to be suuuper tall). Maybe I will include other small volcanoes too.

Field Researcher
#137 Old 21st May 2016 at 12:12 AM

This is beyond amazing !
Test Subject
#138 Old 23rd May 2016 at 3:33 PM
It is looking incredible! I love everything about this world so far, the beaches, the temples, the green tinted sunrise, breath taking!!!

I saw this a week or two ago and thought of you:

http://sims3s.ru/objects-templesun.php
Test Subject
#139 Old 23rd May 2016 at 5:30 PM
I don't normaly post here, but i have to make an exception. Your world is so stunning. I can't wait to test it. I'm glad you're still working on it.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 23rd May 2016 at 7:48 PM
I said into you on tumblr but I just say it again, the world looks amazing! I love everything about it. Fantastic work!
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 28th May 2016 at 7:40 PM
I am crying, this is beyond beautiful.
Mad Poster
#142 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rkm282
I've also come across these and thought they might fit into Uranesia too:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...ims3/id/973340/

Can you please not link to malware? I know there's supposed to be a website in there somewhere but personally I can't find it.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#143 Old 31st May 2016 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
Can you please not link to malware? I know there's supposed to be a website in there somewhere but personally I can't find it.

Really sorry, but I wasn't linking to malware, it was a proper link to a TSR page, maybe you need to clean up your PC if you're getting a link to malware. However, I have removed my original post as it doesn't seem to be very popular and a number of people feel the cc in question would not fit with the world.

I was merely trying to be helpful
Mad Poster
#144 Old 31st May 2016 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rkm282
it was a link to a TSR page

Indeed, it was a link to distasteful low-effort waste of disk space. It's malware.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#145 Old 31st May 2016 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
Indeed, it was a link to distasteful low-effort waste of disk space. It's malware.

Is there any need to be so rude? If you don't like something, don't comment? Or don't use it. Not to be too funny, but if you really paid attention then you'd see a few items of cc that Nilxis has used in this world came from TSR.

People on all different websites spend a lot of time and effort making cc or worlds for us to use including TSR.
Test Subject
#146 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 2:37 AM
Default Where can I download this?
I LOVE THIS!!!! Where is the download link???
:lovestruc
Quote: Originally posted by Nilxis
PICTURES

Aerial view of all what I've done

Beach and coastal cliffs

At the edge of the cliff lies the "road of death"

One must go through this cave to get to it

That's why it's called the "road of death"

Waterfalls and streams

The bridge leading to the entrance of the city

Small swimmable lake in front of the city walls

Entrance gate to the city in the mountains

That's all for now, If you read this you've survived reading my whole posts I'm looking for some feedback on it, so if you have any ideas or suggestions please tell me!
Unlike Barcelona, this world gives much more space for creative and different ideas so you know, I'm waiting to read what you think about it!

More soon!!
Top Secret Researcher
#147 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:00 AM
@Grijze Pilion

TSR is deffinitely one of the bad Sims sites out there... but some of their items are worth having in the game (if you manage to find quality ones). As much as I hate going on that site, it won't kill me to wait a literal minute for a good item, or maybe even a build/buy/CAS set.
Test Subject
#148 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheri62
I LOVE THIS!!!! Where is the download link???
:lovestruc

@Sheri62 the world isn't finished yet, Nilxis is still working on this masterpiece :lovestruc

There have been a number of worlds out there that I love, but this one truly takes my breath away :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#149 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 7:36 PM
@ Grijze Pilion: It was just a link to TSR. No malware. I've never had problems with TSR CC. What's your problem?
@ rkm282: I think the furniture looks a little bit too "modern" for this world. But that's my taste.
@mixa97sr: why is TSR bad? It had a bad reputation in the past because of the paid content, but that's not the case anymore.

a few other CC suggestions

a fireplace that looks like a brazier.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ier/id/1137031/

CC for an ancient looking place
http://helen-sims.blogspot.de/2015/...ent-places.html

other ancient greek stuff (pottery, pattern etc)
http://stuffforsims3.webs.com/greekromantheme.htm

and here are some medieval finds. Maybe you can find something usefull.
http://thesims3medievalfinds.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#150 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 1:07 PM
@Chihara000 Agreed in hindsight they did look a little too modern, but I was thinking mainly for the steam room that Nilxis had posted pictures of awhile a go as someone had mentioned about the need for roman type long beds for sims to lay on whilst relaxing, but those were the closest I could find. I should have been a little more specific and maybe the harp as it's actually a radio (can't really use a modern radio in a world like this). I like your links as I've come across those before and think they'd be perfect, but couldn't remember where I'd seen them. CC creators have to learn somehow and start from somewhere and I would dearly love to post a few things I have been working on (not for this world), but they are no where near up to scratch compared to a lot of other cc creators, but negative comments directed at other creators for their efforts make me less inclined to share them on any platform let alone MTS or TSR. Not to mention the negative comments detract from Nilxis' wonderful world and it goes to show that a cc item that one person may think isn't up to much can actually turn into something special in the hands of someone as cleverly creative as Nilxis.
Page 6 of 22