Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skeleton On The Wall *Fixed For Origonal Sims 9Dec05*

by gromit Posted 9th Oct 2005 at 9:42 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM by gromit : problem displaying in origonal Sims2

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th May 2006 at 3:45 AM
Hooray! I'm gonna collect the whole set! :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:22 PM
One word: WOW!

Vampires are wonderful creatures, though misunderstood. Please be kind to us.

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:48 PM
Perfect! This will work great in my creepy graveyard/catacombs ^^ Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:36 AM
This will be nice for my phsicodic mansion I am planning to build. I already have the grotesk pile of rotting flesh and bones. It's gross. PM me if anything.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Field Researcher
#30 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:47 PM
this is a must have!

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 2:09 AM
Heyya, great job on the skeletons, I'm a goth so I would have these hanging in my room on each side of my bed in Sims 2, but um, it's not appearing, and I don't have University, do I need it?

\m/ (v v) \m/
HaIl RoCk!!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 10:36 PM Last edited by edejan : 5th Sep 2008 at 8:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sims2freakk
Heyya, great job on the skeletons, I'm a goth so I would have these hanging in my room on each side of my bed in Sims 2, but um, it's not appearing, and I don't have University, do I need it?

It's not showing up for me either and I have all EPs and SPs up to K & B. I had this item several years ago and it worked but now it doesn't seem to...

Edit: After exiting and entering my game four times it showed up. Don't know why but it's in the catalog now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:46 AM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 10:49 PM
Awesome this will go great with the grim reaper's house im making for my sim story ty! ^o^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 3:15 PM
OMG ._. thats... just... AMAZING...

could you make the same skeletons but a skin for your sims?? if you can thats great Thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:54 AM
whowowow supercool for my gothic sim's castle!!
Bunned
THANKS POST
#37 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 8:50 PM
I shared the skeleton downloads with a simming friend of mine and we started playing around with them a couple of days ago. We're already massive fans of the 'sitting around' skeleton, to the point we're talking about creating a fan club in homage to him. We're putting him everywhere! It's rare we have this much fun with a download, and I just had to stop and say thanks. These guys aren't just for dungeons, they can be part of the family too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 1:00 AM
Fantastic!!! Very grotesk and creepy! Wow, thank you so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:23 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th May 2018 at 12:25 AM
gracias esta genial el esqueleto
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 2:45 PM
I so wanted this to work, but it unfortunately does not in the current game.
Page 2 of 2