Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 NEW FULLY ANIMATED BREAKFAST MEALS - French Toast Delights - With Custom Plates

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 11:23 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2007 at 8:59 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
I downloaded the original ones by AbstractSIMmer187, but they never showed up in my game. (I'm a pretty advanced user, so I know how to install CC.) Then I read these comments and downloaded the French Delight 2 by fireflies. That one showed up but after my sim cooked it and was walking to the table to eat, the plate and food just disappeared and all actions were canceled out. I've got all EP's and SP's except the holiday SP.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM
Thankyou! These are yummy looking :D

~Kasey~
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 2:34 AM
Wow These look yummy, Thanks a bunch! My sims will definitly love this.
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 8:37 PM
Ooh, fun! I love french toast, so I'm glad my Sims can enjoy it now, too.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:29 AM
Wow, this looks absolutly gorgeous!! *drools over toasts* Thank you so much for this!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 1:52 AM
there's a graphic problem when the toast gets to "half-eaten," I've noticed. It gets all black and white and static-y looking.

What a lovely way to burn
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:15 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Sure looks appetizing (fattening for that matter) and who puts feta cheese on their french toast. it's weird.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 4:44 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:25 AM
Just thought you should know, I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but under the have or serve breakfast menu it shows up fine (as french toast 1, french toast 2), but under the make menus (single plate and group meals) both show up as "pancakes".
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 8:15 AM
lol! greedy simmers. my mouth was watering when i was reading the description and i had to eat a kit kat.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 9th May 2007 at 3:53 PM
Just thought I'd stop by for a thanks, been using these since they came out. I have a lot of custom food, but these look really good in game. Also, very clearly labeled, which is helpful. Thanks!
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 2:31 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 10:43 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
MM these look really good
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
I downloaded this for my Sims IHOP restaurant. (Just pancakes and omelettes on the menu was getting a little dull.) Unfortunately, on the menu the titles just show up as "pancakes." I have "pancakes" on my menu three times in a row now.

Other than that, I love them. Thanks. They look great, especially the berries. I had the static problem halfway through as well, but I'm going to take them out and redownload and hopefully that will fix it like someone said.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:35 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Hi Travis -

you rock Have to try them irl too!! :P

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Babbled
I'm sorry, but they don't look good. The graphics are stretched... I honestly couldn't tell what it was without looking at the title. It looks waaay too photo-textured... which if done incorrectly, it looks unrealistic. Sorry again

I have no idea what you're talking about. The huge pics up above may look a little weird, but in game they look absolutely amazing (and yummy!). Are you playing with high graphics? They don't look bad at all in my opinion; on the contrary they look 10 times better than some of the Maxis food graphics. /shrug

Thanks for these wonderful meals! Although I have to admit, I never heard of putting feta cheese on french toast. I love cheese, and feta is a particularly favorite, but on french toast? Hmm. Maybe I'll have to try it.
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 9:20 PM
I cannot seem to get this file to extract. WinRAR says "Corrupt file" and "unexpected end of archive" I've been downloading CC for years and I cannot figure out why this won't extract. Any Answers?
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#67 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 10:42 PM
Yes, there are answers Telecheer. Read site news. We are in the process of adding servers, so corrupt files can happen. Just re-download.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:50 PM
Droooooool...thanks...droooooooooool........
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 3:30 PM
My sims eat these 24/7.
One of my fave foods.
Thanks!

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:39 PM
Help!!!
It won't work! I was gonna use it for my AMV Do You Like Waffles? Can anyone plz tell me wats wrong?!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:49 AM
Awesome designing! Thanks!
Test Subject
#72 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asamiramirez
I downloaded this for my Sims IHOP restaurant. (Just pancakes and omelettes on the menu was getting a little dull.) Unfortunately, on the menu the titles just show up as "pancakes." I have "pancakes" on my menu three times in a row now.

I'm interesting - could it be fixed?
Today one of my sims wanted to eat some panecakes. And he has to cook it 3(!) times to find out which one is real panecakes ><
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:36 PM
Hey guys just a heads up. If you download the correction file by fireflies (so your french toast won't look funny at the half eaten stage) on page 2, don't forget to keep the plates that come with the original download that Abstract posted. I've been sitting here for weeks trying to figure out why the food kept disappearing after my sims would cook it. Then it came to me to double check about the plates that came with the original file.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:53 PM
hmm... i seem to have come across the same problem some people had.

when they get to half-eaten they turn out like this:

see the differance?

i wonder what makes that happen?
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:36 PM
Eeyore, you have to download the correction file that fireflies posted, they posted in the comments section of this post. Both of the correction files are on page 2. One will say "Delight correction 1" and the other will read "Delight correction 2." Download those two and delete the other french toast delight files but remember to keep the plates that came with the original download so the food won't disappear. I hope this helps.
Page 3 of 4