Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Intimates for Elder Ladies x 3

by bruno Posted 27th Jun 2008 at 7:15 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 7:49 PM by bruno

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:51 PM
Good to see you again!
Awesome job (as always)...

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:48 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Jun 2008 at 1:45 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG I dindn't know how much I needed these until I saw them. Great work, as you're known for.

I'd love to see more like this for elders that brings a little "diversity" to the clothing rack.

Thanks,

O.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:00 PM
GOODNESS!!! these are ~amazing~. i love them so much! i'm one of those people who neglects all sims but adult females, but i MUST have these. hey, some of those adult females grow up to be sexy elders!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:07 PM
I honestly don't have any lingerie for my seniors... Which is really kind of sad, but now that I found something amazing I'm off to add some "sparkle" into my elder's lives.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:30 PM
oh, i have so less nice undies for my female elders...these just rock, bruno!!! thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:15 AM
These are awesome, as usual. Thank you so much for sharing
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:35 AM
They are so nice Bruno, you´re great!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 2:34 AM
Very nice! It's great to see the older ladies getting some fashionable and well-made clothes. There isn't enough out there. These look great, as is to be expected from one of the best creators out there. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 2:41 AM
Excellent! I've been needing some undies for my elderly ladies. The 'intimates' ones are my favorites. :D
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 3:43 AM
Thanks Bruno, these are just great! I love having sexy clothes for my elders - it gives me hope for the future!
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:26 AM
Wonderful work (as always) Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 7:58 AM
Excellent!Thanks a lot

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Inventor
#14 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:21 AM
Thank you. Good elder intimates are so rare, these I have to have. They're great.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:11 AM
Beautiful lingerie, a much needed addition to my elderly sims' wardrobes. Bravo!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:11 PM
thank you for making some sexy knickers for the old ladies, they deserve sexiness too!
thanks for sharing too.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 1:39 AM
These look amazing and will be just perfect for my elders who like to be a little sexy but still classy. I appreciate that you used a mesh that doesn't make them have a droopy chest and big hips, there are plenty of those out there! Thank you for these!
Scholar
#18 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 12:03 PM
nom nom nom nom!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:24 PM
these look really stunning in the game, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 6:31 AM
Great for my HOT old ladies!

Yes, I am a pirate two hundred years too late. ~Jimmy Buffett
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 9:46 PM
All your work is so perfect that I don't know if I love or hate you, or some twisted combination of the two *.* . Thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:20 PM
Thank you very much, Bruno, these are lovely. I am so glad that you are back.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:44 PM
I have to confess that I downloaded all the three versions! Those undies are so wonderful! My elders can't wait to use it!

Thanks!

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside/Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without/Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow"
Evanescence
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:03 AM
Awesome! I love them! Always on the lookout for more elder clothing, male and female.
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:56 PM
Amazing work! Thanks
Page 1 of 2