Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#176 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 7:45 AM
Another shot of Ian. It's just too yummy not to share.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 11:56 PM
I really like this thread, and I don't want to see it die off I love looking at handsome sims

Well, here's two sims I made awhile back, but pimped them out with some CC (one of them might look familiar because I showed him on this thread before):

Test Subject
#178 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 3:55 PM
My Simself :D

More pictures on my tumblr : http://brenokisch.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#179 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 11:59 PM
Because we all carve ice in our undies, right?

Kody Maxwell
Scholar
#180 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 4:39 PM
AustinAshley, that picture reminds me of that old Celine Dion video, with a guy who carves an ice sculpture while wearing overalls and no shirt. Next time he goes to work, make sure he's being watched by a pretty girl in a wicker chair.
Test Subject
#181 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
AustinAshley, that picture reminds me of that old Celine Dion video, with a guy who carves an ice sculpture while wearing overalls and no shirt. Next time he goes to work, make sure he's being watched by a pretty girl in a wicker chair.

I've never seen that before! I'm definitely going to have to look for that video.
Scholar
#182 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by austinashley
I've never seen that before! I'm definitely going to have to look for that video.

I lied. He wears a wifebeater under the overalls. But he's shirtless in other scenes, and Celine seems to really love his sculptures. Oh the good, old 90s.

Just to make sure this post isn't entirely off-topic, here's Cid Severus.

And Eddie Mullis who looks like that guy from that band, who I can't quite place. (My best guess is Billy Martin.)
Test Subject
#183 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 6:50 AM
I watched the video... Made no sense! Lol. Ice sculpting (and the entire video really) had no relevance to the song lyrics.. at all.

Owen Maxwell (Kody's son)
I can't help but to think he looks like one of the Hanson brothers mixed with a little Johnathon Taylor Thomas.
Not bad for in-game born! I think he's rather cute.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 3:31 AM
Xander Clavell's makeover:

"Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing then a long life spent in a miserable way."

Alan Watts (1915 - 1973)
Instructor
#185 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 3:08 PM

Another pic of The Frank Anderson Band, fronted by the youngest son of actor Malachi Anderson, Frank Anderson. This is a picture of Frank Anderson and the band's lead guitarist/keyboardist Anthony Martino playing together on stage, doing a cover of the song "Night Songs" by the rock band Cinderella. (Note the Gretsch Duo Jet Double Neck guitar Frank is playing)
Instructor
#186 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 1:26 PM
The Frank Anderson Band: Current lineup

Frank Anderson: Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar

Anthony Martino: Lead Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards

Bruno Bolsa: Bass Guitar, Vocals

Kevin Gregory Andes: Drums, Percussion, Vocals
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 10:56 AM
Diego Nortons

Test Subject
#188 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 2:22 PM
Alain Corre
These from college.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#189 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 11:52 AM
"Hey! My eyes are up here! LOOK UP!"

One of Ian's Dads, David.
Instructor
#190 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 2:40 AM
Frank Anderson Interview Snippet

Interviewer: This next question goes back to the topic of your friendship and musical partnership with your lead guitarist Anthony Martino...

Frank: Okay.

Interviewer: It seems to me that even though you have become very popular in the music business and have been named “World’s Youngest Guitar God” by Guitar World Magazine, it seems that Anthony seems the most.... “sexed up” out of all the members in the band by the media. I mean, before The Frank Anderson Band formed, no one’s ever heard of Anthony Martino and he’d still be a private guitar instructor in Van Nuys....Now he’s on the cover of so many magazines, Guitar World, GQ, Vouge...Recently, Esquire featured him and Australian model Katherine Worthington on horseback in nothing but their underwear, and I wanted to know what’s your opinion on that?

Frank: If you really want the reason why I’m not being sexualized, Anthony probably looks the best out of all of us without a shirt on! But seriously, God bless him. If you look at him, there really is no wonder why he’s so sexualized, he’s got looks, he’s got the abs, he's got the talent, but most of all, he has the heart......I'm glad I can call Anthony my friend.
Scholar
#191 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 9:34 PM
My attempt to make Kit Harington...

unfortunately unsuccessful ( well,at least I have cute guy in my bin)
Test Subject
#192 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 10:18 AM
My sims
Test Subject
#193 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 10:00 AM
Default The Assassin
John Lumous, The Assassin;

I've made him previously but I recently had to re install my games and I didn't back up anything from the last time I uninstalled so I had to re-make him from scratch. I love him more now ♥ The special image below is of Lumous and my new Sim Aron. I want to start a story involving Lumous and of course Aron will play a significant role, but it's still in development.

>> Fenrir Sims, My Simblr Blog <<
Test Subject
#194 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:05 PM
The Kang Family.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#195 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:39 PM
Caiddy's sons.. The first two pictures are the fraternal twin boys, Conelly Kang and Calvin Kang.. And the third picture is Elroy Kang, Caiddy's youngest son..
Screenshots
Test Subject
#196 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theSimFamily
The Kang Family.

Oopss..forgot to mention the name.. His name is Caiddy Kang
Test Subject
#197 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 10:43 PM

John Lumous again.
Test Subject
#198 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:40 PM Last edited by ramoneska : 18th Feb 2014 at 4:07 PM.
Here is my girly tender boy called: Nikki. He can be "sissy" but withouth "female stuff" :P

Once more: He is a guy :
Test Subject
#199 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ramoneska
Here is my girly tender boy called: Nikki. He can be "sissy" but withouth "female stuff" :P

Once more: He is a guy :

can I keep him
Test Subject
#200 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SparklySherbert
can I keep him

No problem ;-) I just need to find out how to upload my Sim to this site for downloading. If You want him with girly looking clothes I will try upload this stuff too or put links for them (belly shirt, boots, stockings). Hair with pony tail - you have to use TSR Workshop to change any female hair intop male (simple and withouth any problems).

;-))))
Page 8 of 19