Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 6:13 AM
LOL.. nice pic
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
The guy wouldn't stop screaming after they got stuck together o.o

this pic n' caption made me lmao
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 3:52 PM
Facial Hair
Think this screen shot talks for it self. This is from the stylist profession btw.
Hint: Look in the top right hand corner.
Mad Poster
#254 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 7:16 PM
Poor kid has reached puberty early? LOL!

I am having that same old problem from Sims 2. The missing arm syndrome. It's been happening a bit in this world.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#255 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am having that same old problem from Sims 2. The missing arm syndrome. It's been happening a bit in this world.

Wow. I first thought her arm is behind her top, in her pants...

We are the Felegands. We will kick your ass.
Field Researcher
#256 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:12 PM

Wow! Never experienced that in my life of playing sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#257 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:49 AM

I can understand if it is a clipping issue, but this looks like a really well rounded mesh (at least from the angle viewed from the screenshot).

How can you reproduce this? I want to see.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#258 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:29 PM
This happened yesterday when I aged a sim down in CAS:

And this image after I'd fixed the top and bottom was too funny to resist:

Didn't I tell you not to wear Mommy's shoes? Not to mention her FEET.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#259 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I can understand if it is a clipping issue, but this looks like a really well rounded mesh (at least from the angle viewed from the screenshot).

How can you reproduce this? I want to see.

I don't think it's a mesh issue, but may be slow on the graphical side, and I was able to snap the picture. The arm may have been slow to go back in place, is what I mean. It was okay after the picture. I use to have the issues when I had Sims 2. Would take a longer time to get it back in place though.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#260 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:40 PM
Sorry if something like this has been mentioned already, but I had one of this recently, I even deleted that game because I thought it was broken, and maybe it was. It all began with a glitch that I now know is common, the inability to complete the master invention opportunity on Bridgeport, at the time, I thought that had been what had broken the game -now I have downloaded and installed the fix for that awful bug, I guess EA didn't though anybody would want to be an inventor in Bridgeport, what with all the celebrities to be around-, anyway, after trying to fix that bug by resetting my sim, weird things began to happen. First, my sim, all sad because I couldn't make him finish his master invention, went to get into his hot tub, which then to broke, right about that time, as he got out of the broken hot tub, a party he had been invited to began, so I sent him to it, only for him to arrive at the location of the party, then immediately get back into his car, have the host thank him for having assisted to the party while my sim was sitting in the car, then my sim proceeded to drive back home, rode the elevator up, got into his penthouse, walked up the stairs to his bedroom, and got back into the hot tub, all without a single command or action in the queue and me just staring at the screen unable to make him stop or do something else. Finally a phone call made him get out of the tub and I was able to control him again after refusing to chat with the caller. After that, he began making sculptures he could not view, he would always say there was an obstacle, and when there was not, he'd just say HE was the obstacle. Around that time, the butler began disappearing, the first time, I saw the butler sitting down reading her book, then checked her bed, and was not assigned to her, assigned it again, but next thing I know, she's gone. By this point I just closed the game and restored the previous saved game, the one minutes after finding out the sim could not complete the master invention and having been reseted. Wen't on with the sim's life, avoided the party, but a day after got to see how the butler went away, she was getting out of her bed, and right next to it had appeared one of my sim's gnomes of invention, the butler got out nevertheless, and then vanished, just like that.
Test Subject
#261 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:52 PM
Again, sorry if this has been mentioned already, but trying to be a ghost hunter in any other town than the one that came with ambitions can be very tiresome, but specilly so in Bridgeport, firefighters also suffers when you get the hunt the gnomes missions. How the hell is my sim supposed to get that ghost that has teleported not just to the roof or other inaccesible part of the house's architecture -for that I just used the teleport cheat, those dman ghost ain't smarter than my sim!-, but to the very building shell!?. My ghost hunter just wastes hours waiting for the spirits to eventually decide to stop playing around the shell, taunting him with their inaccesibility and with the awfull slowness of the elevators. Quick, it's finally out of the shell and in the lobby of the building, run and... tap your feet while the elevator makes it's slow arrival... and no worries, take your time to get inside the elevator... damn, the spirit is up on the shell again. Oh, and trying to hunt the gnomes in the bling bling mansion... THE MADNESS!
Moments of absolute WTF where they thinking.
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:29 AM
Not a glitch, but I find it hilarious that as the sims get larger, their feet do not. So you can have a very heavy sim with teeny tiny feet in teeny tiny ankle boots. It is incredibly silly looking.

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."
Alchemist
#263 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 1:04 AM

...i, um.... what?! ^

the sim is an elder, to be clear. why is her bust showing up as YA all of a sudden?? O_o
i guess it could be trying to say that she's young a heart, but c'mon...

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#264 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:56 AM
An odd little glitch, and I'm pretty sure the shoes aren't CC and I know the dress isn't CC (I'm not usually a maxi-dress girl).

It fixed itself when I picked lower (like, less straps and stuff, still a heel) shoes, but I kind of wanted those shoes XD
Screenshots
Theorist
#265 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 1:19 PM
Well. Ha ha. This is bizarre.
I downloaded a house, it had buckets of CC.
So I plopped it down, saved, exited game, replaced my dbc file so that the CC is gone.
Came back to the house and theres a weird bicycle wallpaper which can't be cloned. Whaaat???

Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Top Secret Researcher
#266 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 2:32 AM
Yesterday my adult sim could not get a job or go on vacation because the game said she was in boarding school.
Test Subject
#267 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:57 AM
When I first got late night I tried to have my sim go to the aquarius bar (the one with the pool on the roof). Well when my sim got there there was a bunch of townies waiting for the elevator. The elevator never came down and eventually the bar closed for the night so I decided to try the bar the next night. Same thing happened again only this time more sims were on the ground floor and there was one or two sims waiting for the elevator. The elevator never picked up anyone until I eventually deleted one of the sims on the top floors. It was so frustrating
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:40 AM
Hahaha! HILARIOUS! xD I haven't really seen any glitch, or not that i remember, but once i do i'll definitely come here and share it with you guys! These glitches are just HILARIOUS! xD

EDIT:

Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
This happened yesterday when I aged a sim down in CAS:

This one is CREEPY as hell o.O
Instructor
#269 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:46 AM
My game seems to have decided that this random townie and I are eternally linked through parties. Granted, I made her in CAS then dropped her in the town, but she is not in my active family, nor connected to any of the sims in my family.

Yet every time said sim throws a party, the game seems to have to give me all the messages as if it was one of my sims throwing the party, such as
"The party starts soon. A little setup might be in order."
"The first guest has arrived and it's time to party!"
"___'s party was a modest success and the guests felt good about attending it."

Even worse, I can't throw any parties while she is, because my household is apparently involved, and they last for several days. The cell phone party options are grayed out because "You can't be at two parties at once!" SHE was the reason why I had to delay my sim's wedding until after their first baby was already born! AUGH

...I'm going to have to kill her.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Field Researcher
#270 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:01 AM
i'm playing a household of 8 sims that started off with 50 simoleons to their name, and i'm not allowing any of them to have jobs (they can only garden, etc) and they finally made enough money to build a shack and a bathroom and now they are all non-stop going to the bathroom. their hygiene will be all the way up and they're still queuing up to go take a shower, getting mad because other people are in the bathroom, making them leave, and then repeating. it's really, REALLY frustrating. i'm thinking about locking the door unless one of them actually needs a shower.
Test Subject
#271 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 8:50 AM
My Private Investigator sim just finished a lonely hearts kind of case and although I usually just lurk and download around here, I couldn't resist posting this. It seems that um.. the game wants her lonely single client to date his.. brother?!

And this one, well I've heard about this happening to other people but every time it happens to me it's pretty funny. I think the smiley face describes what mine looks like whenever it happens in my game.

Lab Assistant
#272 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:07 PM
I hate it when you are making a child in CAS and you click 'Randomize' and you get custom content that isn't meant for children! It looks like a graphic mess!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#273 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twilightgarden0
Today in my game River McIrish and Claire Ursine got married had a baby together while I wasn't playing either of them. To my knowledge, I don't have any mods that allow same sex pregnancy, let alone let story progression use it. The only mod I have that affects pregnancy at all is one that adds an option for risky woohoo. Either I missed something in some readme somewhere, or story progression made a little mistake. The kid's cute though!

I had the same thing happen! This was after Claire had her kid with Jared Frio. I don't have any Woo-Hoo mods, just Master Controller, Story Progression and Overwatch by Twallen.
It's fate for those two!!!
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chellekat7

INCEST AND BABY ANOREXIA... OMG! xD
Test Subject
#275 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:50 AM Last edited by chellekat7 : 14th Jul 2011 at 7:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by marioo90
INCEST AND BABY ANOREXIA... OMG! xD

My thoughts exactly!

The weird thing is (if things could get any weirder) I sent my sim over to his house the next day to ask if he was gay but he said he wasn't so it makes even less sense. You know, in case the game just got confused finding him an available guy...

And while I'm here...

Page 11 of 16