Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demon Wings + one more Wristband for Males

by q3tbo Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 7:46 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2006 at 7:51 AM by q3tbo

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:55 PM
Now I can make Reichi!! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

*daydreams of the possibilities*
SQUEEEEE!

Back to Uni, but Back in Bussines!
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:09 PM
Oh, bless you! Finally, wings that dont stick out in a permanent V! Thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:46 PM
AWESOME! i love them both
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Yeah those are great. I'd love to see them for females. I have a Sexy Succubus lying in wait.......

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
These are my dreams come true! Thank you so much for posting your awesome work! I can't express my gratefulness in other way that this! *HUGS* ^.^

"There are things that are so serious that you can only joke about them."
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:29 PM
You reely deserve a gold badge!! Your work is nothing but excellent (or sth higher than that). Please keep on sharing your amazing stuff, we all appreciate it. A demon suit for marvine's bodybuilder would fit incredibly amazing with those awesome wings and wristband! (this is some sort of request.. jeje). Thanks again!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:41 PM
Ooooh, purty. Thanks a bunch!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:01 AM
thanks these really look good
Field Researcher
#34 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 5:13 AM
I second (third?) the expression of interest for a female version... apart from demons, I have an anthro female dragon character who is severely lacking without wings...

These are still cool tho, so thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:19 AM
Great work. Thank you very much for sharing with us.
As someone already requested early on, please, please make this wing for femal sims as well.
I created femal demon sim when The Sims 2 (Original) came out, and at this moment, she is wearing fairy wings...and it doens't look right
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 11:29 PM
Yes please do make these available for females as well, one of my demons has a daughter and I would realy love it if she could have wings just like her daddy.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:55 PM
I thought you might like to know that someone included these wings in a sim upload to the exchange. I swung by the site to check up on the release date of the family fun pack, and the "favorites" address is set to load at the sim exchange page...lo and behold, some guy named Alxp815 uploaded a sim called "Demon" with your wings, including the mesh. The same guy also uploaded a sim with your butterfly wings. I reported both uploads and tried to chew him out but it kept getting an error when I tried to go to his sims page.

Here is the url for the details of his "Demon" sim, if you want to have a look.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:22 PM
There's another user named "Hutch6344" uploading your items on his sims as well.
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...&asset_type=sim

"King Drake" and "Demon Vampire" are the sims he's uploaded with your content.

His sims page is actually functioning, and you can leave comments in his guest book.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th May 2006 at 5:53 AM
Heh.. My first post after lurking for months. These wings are way beyond awesome.. This is the work of a genius! =P Thanks for all your hard work. My main sim is now sporting awesome wings.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:20 PM
Wicked! Thanks alot :D

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:10 PM
WoW!! those wings are awesome
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th May 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thanks for sharing your work
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:47 AM
Need for females!
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 7:49 AM
The wings are really impressive, good job!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:30 AM
I love you!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:39 AM
Hi Q3tbo my request can you made those wings also for women glass that will
be awesome than the wing Saracenter.please

You made real diabolical wing they are marvelous build.

MY RATE IS 4 THUMBS ON 5.
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 7:54 PM
Fantastic wings, love them. Is there any chance you could make them for teenagers?
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
I love all your stuff, especially the wings ^.^. i Dl alot of your stuff my sims love it :D.
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 1:05 AM
Brain hugging time.
THANKYOU.
Page 2 of 3