Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by L Lawliet_SC
@Death Princess-That is one awesome drawing

Thanks

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:03 AM
Hi! I'm a new member. I haven't seen too many animes yet, but the one's I've seen I've loved!

My favourite anime of all time is Fullmetal Alchemist. It's the first one I ever watched, so it's what got me hooked on anime. Roy Mustang is soooo cute too! I also loved .Hack//Sign, and Death Note (only halfway through DN, though, gotta find the second volume somewhere). I watch a lot of the anime movies. I love Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart, and Spirited Away.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:53 AM
Hi welcome to the group! i also love .Hack//Sign, and DN is great as well.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:21 PM Last edited by Cureblack2 : 2nd Nov 2009 at 4:48 PM.
This are my favourite Animes:
Shugo Chara
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
Pretty Cure
Full Moon wo sagashite
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power)
Banned
#30 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Torako-Tiger-Girl : 7th Jul 2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: forgot to add some information
Haii, I'm new member of the group too. I have watched or read:
Rozen Maiden manga (book 1 only)
Ouran High School Host Club (anime)
Maria-sama ga Miteru anime (no, I am not really a yuri fan)
Maria+Holic (it was funny. Kanako was slightly disturbing though.)
Azumanga Daioh (anime)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (book one of both manga and light novel, and the whole first season of anime)
Fruits Basket (sentimental. only the anime, if I bought all the books it would kill my money supply)
Pokemon (when I was very young...)
InuYasha (when I was young. again, but I didn't really get the plot)
InuBaka manga (very unknown in North America I think, it's about dogs, the art is great)
Yotsuba&! manga (yeah, I know it's suppose to be for younger kids, or so I thought, but... it's still a good)
Manga Shakespeare (...I got bored and was doing a school project. Romeo and Juliet was surpriseingly good.)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:51 AM
omg haha your favourite animes are totally mine too and naruto omg -.-`
i was so antinaruto before i saw it D: but after that i realised that its too damn addicting with all those awesome badass organisations lol

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
#32 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L Lawliet_SC
As you all know my favorite anime character is L from Death Note, but I've seen alot of other anime such as:

Gravitation
Yami no Matsuei ( Descendants of Darkness )
FAKE
Get Backers
Ouran High School
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Trigun
Heroic Legend of Arislan
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Loveless (some)
Cardcaptor Sakura
Excel Saga
and a bunch of others that I've forgotten..

List your favorite animes and we can discuss them as well if you like, or reccomend some to other anime fans. Also if you're a cosplayer then maybe we can share pictures and such as well as drawings and such.

My Faves are sonic x, peach girl, the only one i like in english, tokyo mew mew, and Hamtaro in japanese, or english.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brynnathehedgehog
My Faves are sonic x, peach girl, the only one i like in english, tokyo mew mew, and Hamtaro in japanese, or english.

I LOVE ANIME O_O
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 9:18 PM
Default help?
my favourite character is InuYasha ( incase you didn't know)

does anyone know how to get InuYasha into your sims 2 game? I really want to have him in my game, but I dont know how
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#35 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 10:46 PM
L FTW!!! .

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Anime Addict
#36 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
Well, I've now discovered the joy of Bleach and Fruits Basket.
Favourite characters in these are, Kyo and Haru (Reminds me a little about myself) for FB.
Kaname Tōsen, Tōshirō Hitsugaya and Kisuke Urahara (AKA Mr. Hat and Clogs). They are all absolutely AWESOME...

I recommend anyone who hasn't watched the anime to read the manga for Fruits Basket first. It goes into a HELL of a lot more detail and all the plot lines are actually resolved. lol.

I personally hate some animes because they seem to end before the manga does. Usually because they produce the anime faster than the manga, and ends up over-runnung the manga, and them having to finish off the series. Gantz and FB are 2 examples, and they normally leave you wanting to watch even more...

[/rant]

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Alchemist
#37 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 7:51 PM
I love Light from Death Note!
Okay, I like L...
And I'm the biggest fan of Misa-Misa!!!
(You can see her in my avatar)
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:21 PM
Favorite anime:

FLCL
Fullmetal alchemist:brotherhood
Desert punk

So far, that's it but as a kid i LOVED sailor moon to the death...along with powerpuff girls

it's strange because im not really into the girly romance anime that much and im a girl :P
Banned
#39 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 11:21 AM
my favtoire anime

Claymore
blood
pokemon

my favortie manga

claymore mainly decause A: i like it and B it's the only one i have read
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:39 AM
Death Princess Love your anime pics ^.^
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 1:07 AM
The new Sailor Moon manga is coming out in exactly one week. I've waited 10 years for this. :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:57 PM
Really ? I like that anime but was so short for me :p
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 2:11 AM
My first love was Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) which got me into both anime/manga and cosplaying. ^.^
Other than that I love Hellsing Ultimate OVA, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and I'm getting into Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
I'm considering creating the Hosts as sims...
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:33 AM
I have been a long time fan of Masamune Shirow's work. Which is why I love the Appleseed movies and the Ghost in a Shell: Stand Alone Complex TV series .

I would love nothing more that having SIMS 2 versions of Briareos

Having SIMS 2 versions of Section 9 (from Ghost in a Shell) would be pretty amazing too.

I also went through phases where I was watching Ergo Proxy, DragonBall Z and Naruto.

Page 2 of 2