Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:41 PM
Default The Creation of Rosen Maiden
Allright! I'm planning to make Rosen Maiden for Death Princess. This is going to pretty much be a feedback/pictures/content gathering area for the project.

I'll start with this hair choice:
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Image:3138.jpg

I'll have to recolor it, but what do you think so far? I'll probably do the hair last, so if you've seen any better hair, please let me know. I want to stick with free content, but if you find a pay hair that's completely perfect I might consider it.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
That's perfect hair! But can you make it any longer?

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:46 PM
It totally depends on the alpha (aka the mesh) ((aka the way the hair was made)).
How long is her hair? *needs first picture* Is there a picture with her hair not being blown around by the wind?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:52 PM
Here is pictures

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:00 PM
Hmmmm... That is long. All are those pictures from the anime or manga? Fan artwork tends to be a bit stylistic. Also do you have any pictures of her whole face, staring forward without expression? I'm working on the face shape right now.

Alchemist
#6 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:28 PM

this can be profile

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:37 PM
Wow! But are those all screenshots taken directly from the anime? Fan-made pictures tend to vary a lot.
I have one more picture to ask of you (and thank you for being so helpful!) a picture of her looking straight forward, preferably with no expression on her face, with her head not tilted at all. A lot of the pictures you gave me have her head tilted. I really need a picture of her face pointed forward, with the chin not lowered or raised. I think the front facing 3d model was just about perfect, but I need a picture from the actual anime.
Thank you! (face should probably be done tonight, if I keep working at it)

Alchemist
#8 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:42 PM

And one you asked for:

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:45 PM
Ummm... That last one looks perfect, except... Is it a picture from the anime?

Alchemist
#10 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:47 PM
No! I have better. Wait.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:48 PM
*laughs* Thank you! You're an amazing help! *totally understands your obsession*

Alchemist
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:59 PM

Errrr...gues I do not have better.
I'll try to find it.You can try too on http://photobucket.com/images/suigintou/

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#13 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:11 PM

May be this one...I don't know...

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#14 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:17 PM
God,I'm so lost...

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:20 PM
No way! Those are great! Okay, keeping in mind the constraints of making sims (which I've actually broken a lot of the rules to make her) what do you think?
Naturally her content and her eyebrows look wrong, but what about the rest of her?

And yes, she does have a doll skintone.
I need to get rid of those stupid lines by her mouth...

Alchemist
#16 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:20 PM
Here are some expressions from anime

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:22 PM
Pretty! (Did you see the sim?)

Alchemist
#18 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
No way! Those are great! Okay, keeping in mind the constraints of making sims (which I've actually broken a lot of the rules to make her) what do you think?
Naturally her content and her eyebrows look wrong, but what about the rest of her?
And yes, she does have a doll skintone.
I need to get rid of those stupid lines by her mouth...

GOD,I TOTALY LOVE HER!!!!! I love her face! And you made a doll skin for her! ADORABLE!!!! Thank you! :lovestruc

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#19 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:26 PM
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:27 PM
Aw thank you! :3
Actually, the doll skin was made by ephemera for BJD dolls, which I'm so thankful for because ephemera doesn't let people alter her skintones. I'm going to go test what to peggy hair looks like on her and then get to work on the headband thingy.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th May 2009 at 11:12 PM
Okay, I need some other pictures. Mainly, pictures of the dress. The dress facing forward, not at an angle and any other picture of the outfit where wind or strange positions don't effect it. Pictures at an angle are fine too, as long as I can see the whole outfit and it isn't being affected by wind.

Alchemist
#22 Old 28th May 2009 at 10:13 AM
I'll send you dress this evening. I have stupid wireless internet, and it f***s me in brain!!!!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#23 Old 28th May 2009 at 10:33 AM

Are those good?

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th May 2009 at 3:42 PM
I'd prefer pictures from the anime, to be honest. Cosplay clothing tend to be slightly different and the wrong color and size. I just discovered that the headband will need a new mesh because the rosesims one doesn't work, but with alpha layers it should be easy enough so I'm not really fussed.