Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 3:26 PM
Kinect
WOW!!!

I tried kinect in my local supermarket, it was amazing. Kinect definetly beats Wii and Playstation Move. The downside is that you need quite a bit of room to play. And the best is: You are the controller! It costs £30 to make, but they charge £120! Tut tut tut!

What do you think?

Sims 3 rules!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 8:54 PM
my friend has got one he says it is not very good on your own. much better with other people.
i think it will be good once some good games come out, with easy controls. i found the wii(i don't own one but just saying) abit easy, if you move your arm randomly it still plays a shot or wateva.

price for kinect outragous though

stil better than that thing from playstation
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 10:59 AM
Definetly better than Playstation move!

Sims 3 rules!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:24 AM
Yes, although the only problem is the space, it beats both

Experience a truly beautiful and unigue neighbourhoood http://gatescove.weebly.com
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:54 AM
I heard the Kinect can't sense/recognize black people.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:50 PM
Welcome in the world of Microsoft

In my opinion, Kinect is way better than the Playstation Move which looks like a dildo...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
I heard the Kinect can't sense/recognize black people.

HA! No mate, one of my mates is black. It depends on the lighting in the room, if its too dark they wont sense black people...you know why, they blend in. Kinect is useless sometimes, once my cat got in the way and kinect said step left, then right, then right to where i was and then....COMPLETE!

Sims 3 rules!