Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#326 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 4:09 AM
Hey I'm Daphne, and I'm 14 years old.

I don't really know what my style is, but I love the emoish/goth style. I hate wearing skirts & dresses, so I guess I'm not much of a girly-girl. My fave colors are black and purple, basically any color with black cause they go together. I like wearing my pair of hightops I have, dark colored jeans, (once in awhile I wear bright colored jeans, but I hate light colored blue jeans, ugh.) I usually wear dark colored shirts, cause I don't like bright colored shirts on me. I love dramatic jewlery and wristbands. My everyday makeup consists of black or brown eyeliner, brown/black mascara, and a neutral colored eyeshadow, plus some clear gloss. (I do love me the bright colored eyeshadow once in awhile, though. )

Tomorrow I'm going in for a haircut! My hair is currently brown with blond streaks, and is down to my shoulders. I'm going to get this haircut with these colors: http://www.hairstyleslibrary.com/im...-hairstyles.jpg I just love the colors, and I've never had my hair this short, I hope it looks good, lol.

My fave bands are AFI, The Cure, The Offspring, Rob Zombie, Blaqk Audio, Depeche Mode, and some other bands as well! I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 8:59 PM
daphne? your music taste is... wow. i love you.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Top Secret Researcher
#328 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 5:04 PM
i know unlaced! its like immense x

Lab Assistant
#329 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 8:38 PM
i make fun of people who like my chemical romance. fortunatley, no one here seems to have understood that. :D

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
i make fun of people who like my chemical romance. fortunatley, no one here seems to have understood that. :D

You only think, girl. Not all MCR fans are mindless fangirls (Ok nevermind, maybe the are)

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Top Secret Researcher
#331 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:09 PM
hahaa deadblood.. :P

Field Researcher
#332 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:39 AM
Haha, thanks unlaced! I'm not a big fan of most of today's Rock music, almost all of it sounds generic and boring. Especially Pop/Hip Hop music as well, have you heard that girl Ke$ha's album? Bleh, how does a girl with no singing talent get a record deal? Sorry if I'm sounding really harsh, but it's just my opinion. I tend to stick to older music.
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:53 AM
haha, no it's not that, it's just that mcr reminds me of how fucking stupid i looked and was when i was twelve and how cool i thought i was in a keffiyeh around my neck and little x:es under my eyes. and as far as i know most mcr-fans look like that and i just... can't stand them. or, i hope they grow up a little bit. oh, how mean i am.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Top Secret Researcher
#334 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:49 PM
you looked like a mcr fangirl when you were younger... shit thats scary ;] x

Banned
#335 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:40 AM
Hmm...
I love emo, goth, and punk. My hair right now is boring- natural dirty blonde, kinda long, layered, bangs going down to my eyes and almost covering one eye. I can't dye it... yet. One more year! I'll probably dye it red or black, if black then with a blue thingy on my bangs :D

I like black clothes, but I usually add one brightly colored thing (like black shirt with neon green tank top or bright shoes (usually converse)). Yeah. I love converse, especially the high tops :D

There are two sides of my personality: the random, hyper side and the dark, gloomy side. I can be both at the same time, or it depends on my mood and schtuff like that. I have a very dark and sarcastic sense of humor, and I don't mind gory things. I also love ninjas.

I like bands that are emo-goth-punk-rock like Fall Out Boy, Evanescene, My Chemical Romance, Nevershoutnever!, 30 seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Finger Eleven, and Muse. Lady GaGa is very awesome, too.

Yeah. That's pretty much me!
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:11 AM
30 Seconds to Mars is pretty good but I CANNOT STAND them. Memories...

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
you looked like a mcr fangirl when you were younger... shit thats scary ;] x
i was. now THAT'S scary.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Alchemist
#338 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 5:27 PM
The clothes I wore to my aunt's wedding...

Do you like it?

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Top Secret Researcher
#339 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
i was. now THAT'S scary.

Scary....*hides behind cushion*

x

Lab Assistant
#340 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:26 PM
oh shit i love it!

booyah. i bought a cd with 'em less than a year ago. i really don't know why. this kinda creeps me out.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Top Secret Researcher
#341 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:49 PM
Lol :]

Elena, your outfits pretty cute x

Alchemist
#342 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:23 PM
thanks!

Without thinking about
Test Subject
#343 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:45 AM
My style is somewhere inbetween pinup-psychobilly, rockstar and parisian , with lotsa silkies and glammies. i luff it.
Top Secret Researcher
#344 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 5:53 PM
glammies! :D.

Glammies are just amaazing (L) x

Alchemist
#345 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 7:13 PM Last edited by Elena Swan : 10th Feb 2010 at 8:52 PM.
I love these gloves! Don't you?

(my arms were around my mother)

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#346 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 8:00 PM
Sorryy Elena, I don't get what your talking about? :O.

Have ii missed something very important :S

Alchemist
#347 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 8:57 PM
^what don't you understand?? I found a image of my new gloves and I post it... well I had a mistake (this = these)... and I said the woman of brown t-shirt is my mother...
and I have checked 3 times that I wrote the post in english ...

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#348 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 8:48 PM
i cant see a picture or anything! Lol x

Alchemist
#349 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:00 PM
!!!!????
It was there!!!!
Now, it isn't

Without thinking about
Theorist
#350 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:24 PM
I don't really have a style, tbh.
I'm one of those irritating people that just wears what's comfortable, and other people have a go at them for it like "PLEASE TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR APPEARANCE!"
I spend 5-10 minutes on hair and make-up aswell, showing how much I care there too. :B

What's comfortable is jeans, baggy t-shirts, and hand-knitted items like HUGE cardigans. And comfy hoodys. I only ever wear my school shoes, converse or rocketdogs on my feet. End of.

(This is weird in a way, as I really do care about fashion, and I like to give other people fashion advice. They usually dismiss it though, as I usually look so scruffy. I even managed to get away with going to my dad's wedding in some comfy, baggy trousers, some blue rocketdog slip-ons and a comfy blue t-shirt style top.)

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.

Page 14 of 16