Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Mod--CAS Moles--See more Freckles, Beauty Marks, and Wrinkles

by Rez Delnava Posted 8th Jul 2010 at 4:34 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 5:38 AM by Rez Delnava

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:02 PM
It seems that the only thing that has changed in CAS is the vertical slider at the right, so there's very much space between the options now, but I've still got just a many options as I had before I downloaded this. Any idea what could cause/fix this?
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:18 AM
K, so I put this in game and it won't show up, it only makes the spaces between choosing freckles, wrinkles or marks larger?
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:09 AM
nice, perfect for sim making
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#30 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EllemiekeHertgers
It seems that the only thing that has changed in CAS is the vertical slider at the right, so there's very much space between the options now, but I've still got just a many options as I had before I downloaded this. Any idea what could cause/fix this?

Quote: Originally posted by caperpo
K, so I put this in game and it won't show up, it only makes the spaces between choosing freckles, wrinkles or marks larger?

This UI mod is working fine. What it does is make more space for added freckles and beauty marks - if you don't actually have any, of course they won't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:57 AM
LOL Great mod man.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:47 PM Last edited by ChaoKuang : 28th Oct 2010 at 4:57 PM. Reason: Wrong mod, sorry!
Disregard -- wrong UI mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:49 AM
Does this work for the lastest patch (the one for Late Night) ???
Such a great mod Thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 12:32 AM
You say to Extract it and place it in your mods/packages folder. All I have is Gamedata - shared- packages under program files. Where do I find mods?
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Myshia
Does this work for the lastest patch (the one for Late Night) ???
Such a great mod Thank you <3

Does it? pls answeR??
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:04 PM
Doesn't work with the latest patch or late night as far as I can see, it's just a large space where the boxes should be (Or maybe I did something wrong?)
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cherpi
Doesn't work with the latest patch or late night as far as I can see, it's just a large space where the boxes should be (Or maybe I did something wrong?)

no u didnt.. its the same for me =/
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 9:00 PM
It works fine with LN.
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 5:24 AM
This look *so* cool! But the thing is, when I try to extract it to my mods/packages folder, the mods/packages folder isn't there..Would it be exports..? I won't try it for fear that my game will start freaking out on me o_o Anyway xD It looks awesome :3
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:35 AM
Ok. Forgive my complete ignorance, but is this the mod that allows you to use non-default skintones? I have been hitting links all day trying to find the original but MTS says I do not have permission to view it. So I searched the creator and here I am. Help?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:00 PM
This is cool, but does it also include the first version that ables you to see your custom skins as well? Or do I have to have the first one, but the thing is that when I try to look to where to get it, it won't let me D:
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 2:32 AM
but...but...what happened to the UI MOD for skintones? I have more skintones than i do freckles and moles...this mod is awesome but useless to me at this point. Is the IU MOD Skintone dl still available? i can't seem to find it anywheres. -_-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 8:20 PM
This didn't work that well for me. It just made the list longer, but it had no extra boxes...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:46 PM
Thank you so much for this useful mod! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 7th May 2011 at 11:38 PM
works on 1.19 (?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:59 AM
Where is the one for the skin tones
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nukleve
but...but...what happened to the UI MOD for skintones? I have more skintones than i do freckles and moles...this mod is awesome but useless to me at this point. Is the IU MOD Skintone dl still available? i can't seem to find it anywheres. -_-

I have the skin tone panel mod by CmarNYC o:

go to;
modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270

download;
cmar_XCAS_extras.zip

includes;
cmar_SkinTonePanel.package

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowJennyLove
I have the skin tone panel mod by CmarNYC o:

go to;
modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270

download;
cmar_XCAS_extras.zip

includes;
cmar_SkinTonePanel.package

Thank you so much for this!! I was looking everywhere for a skin tone slider hack!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:51 AM
There is an .ods file in the document thingy & when I put the .package file where it belonged I noticed the freckles & beauty marks weren't showing up...then I noticed the one file was a .ods file, but I don't know where it goes...Help?! Thanks.
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hipster90
Thank you so much for this!! I was looking everywhere for a skin tone slider hack!!

ohh your welcome i'm really happy i helped <3 x

Page 2 of 4