Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larger Interaction Queue

by morgade Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:54 PM
You're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 2:53 PM
Thanks you^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:34 PM
thx
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th May 2015 at 7:49 PM
Umm I have a bug to report, this mod seems to be blocking key interactions in the new jobs. For Police I cannot do citations and for doctor I cannot treat my patients. I took out all mods and it worked. I then added just this mod to my game and was no longer able to care for patients or give out citations. I know it seems weird in how this could be blocking that..
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th May 2015 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
Umm I have a bug to report, this mod seems to be blocking key interactions in the new jobs. For Police I cannot do citations and for doctor I cannot treat my patients. I took out all mods and it worked. I then added just this mod to my game and was no longer able to care for patients or give out citations. I know it seems weird in how this could be blocking that..

zenda772, this mod hasn't worked for a while and is very out of date. Try this one instead: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...eraction-queue/ (You will probably need to register with them first).

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:40 AM
Please not that with the update to version 1.6.69.1020 that EA did to Sims 4 on 4 May 2015, this mod conflicts with the ability to take photos either with a camera in inventory or with the photography studio.
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th May 2015 at 8:44 AM
Firstly thanks for this mod which has been very useful, but it appears that Ive lost group story interaction.
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th May 2015 at 7:34 PM
Causes issues if used with Get To Work expansion, best to either update or avoid it.
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th May 2015 at 11:12 PM
Default Found A Bug
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772

Same for me in the Doctor field. Hope there's an update, because this is a really useful mod.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:26 AM
It also mess up with science careers options, you can't use the Sim Ray nor test serums...
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:35 AM Last edited by JustAnotherSimsFan : 4th Jun 2015 at 8:30 PM.
You can use my longer interaction queue mod which does the same as this mod. You'll need to create a free account and be logged in for that link to work.
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 8:06 PM
Default Link not working
Quote: Originally posted by JustAnotherSimsFan
You can use my longer interaction queue mod which does the same as this mod. You'll need to create a free account and be logged in for that link to work.

Hey.. Your link is not working, not for the actual blog either?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 5:32 PM
Thanks for this working in previous versions but please update as soon as you can! I took hours to find out which mod was causing my GTW content from working and found out this was the culprit. Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:45 PM
Thanks You. I like the Mod
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Znowball
Hey.. Your link is not working, not for the actual blog either?

The link works fine but you have to be registered and logged in to access the page
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 7:26 PM Last edited by HollyRidge : 9th Aug 2015 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Uploaded files to MTS
I created one myself a while back since morgade did not update the script. Here is mine for the 1.8.61 and 1.10.57 versions of the game. I did not want to upload before since JustAnotherSimsFan provided theirs. Since others seem to have issues getting theirs and also since the new August patch seems to have updated the file I am providing both versions of mine. Please be sure to use the correct version, not both, and should be unzipped to your mods directory. Hope this helps.

Note: Although you should not have any issues, I am not responsible if this blows up your game or computer!

EDIT: I uploaded to MTS to share to better be able to moderate the files. Here is the link...
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=561843
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 5:24 PM
THX!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 5:24 PM
THX!
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:16 PM
Interferes with a file and produces an issues with the doctor career. Sim does not have the treat interaction when this mod is installed. Checked with only this mod installed.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 1:48 AM
It's a shame this mod is outdated. I too had the problems of not being able to do the active careers with GTW, and also almost all the options in my phone went away, aswell as my sims not being able to garden or take photos in the photo-studio thing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 12:32 PM
thanks for this mod
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 5:55 AM
Hi there! So I figured out that this mod no longer works. I removed all of my mods and put them back one by one and it came down to this one that was messing with my game (i.e. sim would reset when trying to use her phone). I love this mod, so I hope you update it soon! Thanks! <3
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 8:57 PM
This mod disable interaction "Give key to frient" in City Living
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 6:20 PM
This mod is currently unusable, hopefully it can be updated, it would be a nice feature to add.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:30 AM
Thank you, thanks, thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Page 3 of 3