Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 11:12 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 21st Jul 2021 at 9:06 PM.
Default Custom toddler food won't work
I made five new custom toddler foods and four of them are repo'd to EA's cereal, spaghetti, chef salad and mac&cheese textures. The fifth has its own texture (it's bienchen83's default turned into a custom food). But for some reason they won't show up correctly in-game, all five foods still use EA's "foodutensil-mush_txtr" texture :-( I updated the GUIDs after I repo'd them and edited the text lists, but.. that can't be the problem? Right?

I can't see any problems with my files and I couldn't see anything different when comparing them to Rebecah's custom toddler foods. I've tried deleting the "Accessory.cache" and "Groups.cache" without luck. I'll attach my foods below if anyone would like to take a look at them. Many thanks in advance if you do!

Edit: removed files
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 9:06 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 7th Aug 2021 at 9:32 PM.
@hugelunatic that was it! thank you so much!