Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 2:12 PM
Default Remove dog toy sound?
I'm making a custom dog toy using the stick from play fetch and was wondering if it would be possible to remove the chew/squeaky sound from it? I found this thread, which was fairly spot-on on what I'm trying to do. The problem is I can't seem to find where the sound comes from? I checked the semi-globals under "PetGlobals" but couldn't seem to find anything, and I couldn't seem to find any "Play/ Stop Sound Event" in any of the BHAVs. Numenor said in the thread that the sound could get called via the animations, and if that's the case - which I think it might be - then I'm totally okay with getting rid of the sound from all dog toys.

Does anyone have any idea? thanks very much in advance!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 9:31 PM
If the sound is in the animation, this thread will help. https://modthesims.info/t/431710
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 10:42 PM
Thank you so much @omglo! :-D while looking for the animations in SimPE, I discovered that the bone sims can dig up (from BV) has its own animations - without the squeaky sound, but with a bone "chewy" audio! So I simply edited which animations to use and now all is good!