Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Who are you? Unique lip shapes, plus Layerable lipsticks for Lots of Looks

by AlfredAskew Posted 10th Feb 2009 at 4:50 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 5:03 AM
Thanks. I've made a couple of natural lips also, but not layerable. This is a nice feature. I already have AtomicSpaceKitty's Natural Lips Remix and use them "a lot". Unlike a lot of these people, I like gloss. Young people have gloss to their lips naturally, so gloss on looks good on young people. Even they guys. And when the ladies dress up, gloss seems to fit. So there are uses for gloss and I do have it in my download folder for those purposes.
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 8:01 AM
WOW ! I love it. Thanks
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:58 AM
Thanks as these will be useful for my sim kiddies also. I hate how plain they look, and I don't want them to look made up. Hand drawn? Good job!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:36 AM
Thank you!!! Lips were always a problem for me... I spend hours choosing the lipsticks for my boys and I'm never completely happy... So, thanks for giving good choices!!! I specially loved the asian, with the shadow under the lower lip... =)

... And music is my aeroplane.
Instructor
#30 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:31 AM
Thank you! These are great!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:02 AM
I love this idea. I have a few other layerable makeup under blush, but no one had done this for lips yet. Brilliant! I really really want "C" but for some reason, it's the only one NOT downloading right now. Hopefully the download will pop up for me later. In the meantime, I'm off to play with lip T...or maybe K.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:46 PM
Is the lips on model K inspired by the japanese actor Kenichi Matsuyama?
I think it really looked like his lips in the picture x)
Thank you so much for this creation!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 11:48 PM
Shyeah. Tis Kenichi. The label on the picture also kind of gives it away. xD

No one's figured the other two though. I don't expect anyone will know them.

Thanks and you're welcome.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 4:58 AM
LOL I love the way you describe everything. We have lips because we're that awesome

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:18 PM
me no likey the shiney! thanks bunches!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:43 AM
You make really lovely pics...thank you for these interesting lips.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:37 AM
These will look great on my sims!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
I. Love. You.
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:47 AM
You are amazing. Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:56 PM
This set is fabulous. Love the versatility and multi-wearability of these shapes, lipsticks, etc. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I'll be keeping this for years. This deserves the gold star, and more. Thank you!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#41 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 2:26 PM
How could I not have seen these before?? They're sheer awesomeness! You're sheer awesomeness - you know that, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 3:55 AM
Model C is really useful for a sim I've been trying to make for ages, so thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Model T looks perfect to make realistic sims. I really thank you
Page 2 of 2