Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prettiest Eyes w/ Contacts

by bruno Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 8:37 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2008 at 9:37 AM by bruno

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 9:38 AM
thanks alot Bruno, I love them... I love all your stuff actually. ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:43 AM
These are breathtaking, I can't wait to actually get into my game and use them.

What's still unwritten, you can erase.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 9:46 PM
Quote:
Pale model's hair by Sgoobysnacks at their Yahoo Group (functional?)

The site is back up and running and all uploads should now work ok ....lovely work by the way

Regards

Chris

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 10:16 AM
So pretty! thank you so much! <3

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 7:00 PM
They are beautiful! I like that you put the contacts in the blush folder; and can use them along with the blush! I've had them on my game for a while and they look great!

Act your shoe size, not your age
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 2:56 AM Last edited by janelliellio : 11th Jan 2008 at 3:25 AM.
I tried to make the darker set of eyes my defaults (I feel like viktoria's were too bright), but for some reason they REALLY darken up. I'm looking at the file right in front of me, and the contacts' colors don't match up, for example: Dark green genetically, doesn't look the same as the dark green contact. I just want to know, because this is going to drive me nuts, did you make the contacts different than the genetic eyes?? I would actually think that was kinda cool (nothing compares to the natural eyes ) But I want to know if my computer is being odd! In Viktoria's defaults, the contacts match exactly. Even the Whites of the eyes are darkening up O.o very odd.

I figured out what it is! The picture quality is being reduced! ...But why?
Mad Poster
#32 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:59 PM
These are my favorite eyes ever! I've redownloaded them every time I have to reinstall my game and no others eyes can compare to them!! You're the best!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:20 AM
Hey Bruno! The contacts were a really cool idea. I was wondering how you made them, could you perhaps post a tutorial?
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:35 PM
these are really pretty.x
i was just wondering if you knew when you are going to put the lipstick on upload, because you say in the overview it's coming soon? x

yes
Mad Poster
#35 Old 25th May 2010 at 10:59 PM
I had these eyes and contacts in game until my computer crashed and I had to reinstall The Sims 2.

Since I reinstalled I have been looking for these eyes, but I couldn't remember what they were called or who they were made by. I just spent an hour and a half going through all the eyes that had ever been uploaded onto MTS2 - and finding these (and downloading them again!) has made it all worthwhile!! :-D
Page 2 of 2