Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
Seasons should have been part of the base game.

At the very least it should have been the 1st EP
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 7:55 PM
EA probably knows that if they delay Seasons for long, demand for it will get bigger and spread further, so it's most likely a marketing strategy to make as much money as they can.
Scholar
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 3:54 PM
For me, the answer to this is a resounding YES they should, but I'm just happy it's coming! :D

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
At the very least it should have been the 1st EP

I totally agree
Instructor
#30 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raptors46usa
what would you like in the next expansion pack i would love something realistic like
sims that are paralyzed and are in wheel chairs kids that can have cerebral palsy same with adults.

hearing aids, wheelchairs, leg braces walking with crutches, prosthetic limbs ect...
Medical stuff like feeding tubes nose and somach oxygen masks being able to make sims that have asthma or diabetic with insulin pumps or needles
kids and teen pack with stylish clothes and some teen furniture back. i would really like the ikea one and a sports themed pack along with business and university sims can have scars like real life have open heart surgery or have medical stuff like broken bones.

Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 11:25 PM
I've always wanted Seasons, and now that we're getting it it's only a matter of time. Supernatural being released before Seasons doesn't really matter. Be grateful that they're even making a Seasons.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raptors46usa
I think they should have or release the seasons next month I'm not too into the supernatural. there are probably plenty that arnt either. I hope they release it in time for Halloween that would be cool.
what would you like in the next expansion pack i would love something realistic like
sims that are paralyzed and are in wheel chairs kids that can have cerebral palsy same with adults.
Tomboy clothes for the women and girls
baggy pants and shorts for all
sports outfits as a set and individual
Hockey Jerseys
skateboarding for all ages- i would love to see a sports theme pack
swim shorts for all
kids being able to do more things.
more sports Hockey, soccer baseball where a kid, teen and adults can pitch a ball and the kids can bat it back.
More stuff for kids and Teens like the teen bedrooms back the kids bedrooms back.

hearing aids, wheelchairs, leg braces walking with crutches, prosthetic limbs ect...
Medical stuff like feeding tubes nose and somach oxygen masks being able to make sims that have asthma or diabetic with insulin pumps or needles
kids and teen pack with stylish clothes and some teen furniture back. i would really like the ikea one and a sports themed pack along with business and university sims can have scars like real life have open heart surgery or have medical stuff like broken bones.

If you like to play doctor, then i would recommend Theme Hospital to you.

And to answer the question: why? I don't really bother which expansion EA release first. You know that a bunch of expansions will come anyway and you know how EA works.
And EA can't please everybody. You wanted seasons to be first, an other prefers supernatural, another one wished late night came first and so on. I say just have patience. Nothing wrong with that.
Alchemist
#33 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:29 PM
I didn't buy Supernatural so it doesn't matter. Hopefully Seasons being released later means less bugs
Page 2 of 2