Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:58 AM
I'm going to pre-order it but I likely won't play it immediately. I pre-ordered Showtime and Supernatural and I still haven't bothered to download and install those either.

The reason is because I'm lazy and in love with my current family. I don't feel like loading my game, hitting "reset everything", saving my family to the family bin JUST IN CASE, closing my game, going through the process of making it safe to update my game, update my game (I think I'm on patch 1.29 or something), download three EPs, install three EPs, make sure it's all good, load up a new game, close, go searching for an hour trying to find all my updated mods, re-install mods and CC, load old game with crossed fingers with the possibility of tearing my hair out and screaming at the end of all that. It would take me something like 3 hours to do all of that. =/

I mean, I still play, but I just haven't updated my game since something like February. I probably won't do it until they release the final patch for Sims 3 because it will mean that it's the LAST time that I would ever have to do it.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Personcalledjoy
Is there going to be an up next? This is expansion 8? Perhaps theyre going to stop like they did on the last 2.
They haven't added colleges like in TS2 University, so I really hope they add that as well
Alchemist
#28 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 10:50 PM
Been ready since June of 2009!
Inventor
#29 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Personcalledjoy
Is there going to be an up next? This is expansion 8? Perhaps theyre going to stop like they did on the last 2.

There was a listing for Sims 3: University that popped up a few weeks ago. I'm guessing that there will be tons of stuff leaked in the patch that accompanies Seasons, much like other expansions that have come before. Right now, though, we don't have information as to what will come with S3UNI. Personally, I'm hoping we get 10-12 EPs. I could do with some University, Hobbies, Vacation, and Farming. :D

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 8:28 PM
I just watched the Maxis Live event, and now I'm so excited that I've been put off my non-Seasons gameplay.
Alchemist
#31 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
I just watched the Maxis Live event, and now I'm so excited that I've been put off my non-Seasons gameplay.

Agree button. I can't play anymore knowing Seasons is on its way.
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 11:32 PM Last edited by FoxPaw : 10th Oct 2012 at 7:16 AM.
I hope they integrated it with pets well. How cute would it be if they played in the snow? It would have made me laugh if they had seasonal shedding too but I know that's not happening.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 11:26 PM
I can't wait for seasons! :D
Eminence Grise
#34 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
I still haven't finished any of the new LTWs in Supernatural :/ Too many games coming out right now, heh, haven't had enough sims time!
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:33 PM
Default Sooo ready
I'm so excited for Seasons! Not just because we get weather but all the cool things like SLOW DANCING.
Instructor
#36 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:01 PM
No.

>:D

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Page 2 of 2