Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by owl_face
It does seem to help to collect space rocks. I conducted a not-so-scientific experiment: five nights, just looking out the telescope, and my sim was not abducted. I sent her out to collect space rocks, and she managed to find six. That night--BAM! Abducted.

Someone also mentioned that traits may have something to do with it, but I'm not quite sure of this. My sim's traits are loner, loves the outdoors, genius, green thumb, and excitable.

EDIT: I had her stargaze the following night, and she was abducted again, so collecting space rocks seems to help. I have a question, though: I thought abducted sims came back pregnant? She hasn't been knocked up, although she was abducted twice. Or am I misinformed?

Only male sims can end up pregnant by aliens. Not female, sadly
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 5:30 PM
I've been looking for this answer in several places but it's kinda hard to search for...has anybody had any luck with this scenario?

Male Sim gets abducted and implanted, gives birth to male Sim-alien hybrid...can that Sim-alien hybrid now grow up and get abducted and implanted himself? Or does his part-alien status prevent abduction?
Page 7 of 7