Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 7:05 PM Last edited by cevanna : 16th Nov 2012 at 7:06 PM. Reason: Spelling errors. Sorry.
EA got back to me about an hour ago. Apparently there was something wrong with the card I used. :/
Hmmm... odd as I've seen other Sims players be given the exact same reason for their order not going through.
Used the same card to re-order the game and it's downloading quite happily now.
So no trip to Tesco needed but I won't be getting any sleep tonight.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfsbayne
Except there don't really seem to be any issues and im getting jealous of all the pretty pictures! lol

Same here! I guess that the fact that it was released in the US a few days ago gives time for people to identify and at least start to fix problems, and plenty of time for people to post jealousy-inducing pictures on here! Bah Amazon, I want my game! :-(
Field Researcher
#28 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Baiaana : 17th Nov 2012 at 8:01 AM.
Seeing at all the issues reported by our fellow U.S.A. simmers i'm seriously thinking to delay buying Seasons, until EA fix all that sims slaughter by food and fire: this ep seems... uncomfortable to me right now. But i was thinking get it tomorrow morning at the store aniway, dunno @_@
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 11:02 PM
My copy is sat on my kitchen table
My copy is a christmas prezzy

I may cry

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Instructor
#30 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 11:05 PM
Bought is from Gamestation earlier <3333 I've given up with pre-ordering online. I pre-ordered Pokémon Black 2 off Amazon before and it was late, grrr.

It's awesome <33
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:02 AM
After a good sleep i decided: I'm going to buy it... Wish me luck.
Scholar
#32 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
Yeah, same here :-( I paid good money for the first class delivery! The postman came and went hours ago, it gets delivered at about 8am here as I live just down the road from the local sorting office, but no game for me :-( I hope it arrives tomorrow - I'll be unimpressed if I don't have it to play on Sunday!

Well, just as I was starting to wonder, my copy got delivered -- starting up the game in one of my favourite custom worlds with a new family (especially as I've looked and they've made a seasonal lot specifically for that world).
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:33 AM
Mine arrived! And has finished installing. Now just to install the mods and start playing. By which I mean spend about six hours (I'm a terrible perfectionist on that front) building a house, an arbitrary but long amount of time tweaking my sims and then play.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:34 AM
Mine just arrived too. Yay! Now I can install and start enjoying the beauty.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#35 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:40 AM
It's available over here now (Australia) Since we are not America or Europe we tend to get overlooked. I'm expecting it as a Christmas gift. If I uninstall every other EP I think it should run. :/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:42 AM
Mine arrived too. I love it!
I love when my sims wear warm and comfy clothes and light a fire while it's cold outside. Seems so cozy.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. -Samuel Butler
Field Researcher
#37 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:29 PM
Bought, installed this morning and played 3 sims days. So far it seems everything working fine! No burning sims, no hot dog killings, Twallan's mods seems working fine, no crash at all, no lag, tanning work on custom naveatsea skins (my female sim got tanned only half by the festival machine^^ but she looked good aniway)
Only sad thing is the beautiful DasMatze2 glass roofs let snow and rain in. Hope it can be fixed: i just love that set.
Scholar
#38 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by putowtin
My copy is sat on my kitchen table
My copy is a christmas prezzy

I may cry

i feel your pain. im getting showtime, supernatual and seasons for christmas! think ill get up, open my prezzies, then spend hours installing them over christmas dinner, then play all afternoon and evening. id play all night too but i have work boxing day

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Page 2 of 2