Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

helaene - face template replacement - heart shaped faces

by helaene Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 11:12 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2008 at 6:25 AM by helaene

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by animalhugger
Unfortunately, I don't use custom skintones really; so I wanted to know if I could see a picture of this face replacement on a maxis skintone?

I'll try to get a picture up ASAP. Thanks for your comment!

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 7:19 AM
Thanks Helaene, this facetemplate is beautiful. I´m really looking forward for more, especially the ugly ones needs replacement. Keep up the good work!
Instructor
#28 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:13 AM
Thank you, great work!
I use Allen's face replacement, that fix wonderfully all the extreme maxi's face, but this one you made for the heart shape is really nice!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Forum Resident
#29 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:15 PM
Wonderful!
Thankies.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 5:23 PM
Lovely,Helaene! I am downloading right now, hopping 2 have these beautiful faces in my game...
And the difference IS seen...I mean, I see it very much...=)
Males r somehow...dont know the word..more masculine..=D NEway, thanx a lot,great job!

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Scholar
#31 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 7:39 PM
O YES! I SEE IT NOW! thank you! i hate maxis sims.ther ugly -,- thanks for this!
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:20 PM
I can notice the differences and I think you did a great job. Thanks so much!
Oh and I do think it would be a great idea if you did other face template replacements.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:49 PM
That is a very good thing, Helaene! I love it!
I always stopped myself from trying these templates because there were so many in each set and I was afraid I'd mess things up. But I'm definitely going to try yours, after all it's only one file. I'll be more than happy to try the other ones as well, one at a time.
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:05 PM
i agree with Freja there are those ugly maxis faces that need replacing I was wondering if u had any intention of changing them.this face replacement is outstanding

life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:07 PM
those are some gorgeous sims indeed! only thing is, i'm not too keen on using replacement files. is there any chance on you uploading these with a 'binned' sim to go along?
Instructor
#36 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:57 AM
I-I...

There are no words to express how grateful I am for this upload; I've been looking for face templates to ensure beautiful kids for AGES, and have been failing miserably up until the discovery of this thread.

YOU are my Sim-Babies' savior. A million thanks for this beautiful template!

(And I'm also looking forward to your future face-template uploads. Can't wait. :B)
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:56 PM
Very nice, if only it didn't replace the one and only maxis template I liked...
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:03 PM
Wow I can see the diference from your photos and I cant wait to see them in bodyshop. Some of the faces they made they must of had monster blood in them. Thank You so much for creating these for us. I know the time involved in this and am thankful you shared these with us.
I hope you can make more for I cant stand their faces and from the look of yours our simmies are now going to look fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:16 PM
I'm sorry, I may sound dumb but I have to ask...
You all talk about babies looking better thanks to this, so I wonder. You people probably know that there's an issue with custom sims, they tend to have ugly, weird looking babies together. Now the question is : when a baby's created, does the game use the face templates ? Like, if I have two sims and they have a baby "naturally" (ie born in game), will there be less chances that he looks like a freak if I have your template ? Or do you say that because it affects babies we'll create in bodyshop after installing the template ?
I hope I'm making myself clear somehow, I'm struggling to find the words haha.
And of course : thank you for this. I particularly like the male one.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:06 AM
Since the faces of babies are created by mixing their parents faces, if you create both parents with this template face shape, the child will share that face shape too.

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Field Researcher
#41 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:20 AM
Thank you. These are so cute and I can't wait to try them in my game Thanks so much for sharing this!

-K

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:01 AM
Very nice! Thank you, Helaene! I am looking forward to seeing more for a replacement set from you. There are some good sets here at the site, but I really like your style and your sims. Every time I try to make a set, they look too similar to me. And it is even more difficult to make variety in the men than the women. I always seem to want to use the same nose too. I wish you luck in overcoming this habit and are able to make a beautiful variety of sims for everyone to enjoy!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:26 PM
Wow, this is pretty incredible. I've dispaired of having "different" beautiful faces to choose from, and have had to create new families to provide attractive spouses that I knew wouldn't ugly up the gene pool. Maybe now I can have a little more variety, with the comforting thought that they'll still be good looking kids coming out of the union!

Thanks once again!
-Beth
Field Researcher
#44 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 12:25 PM
These are very lovely. Would you please make some more? I mean other faces are more ugly than the first one.
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM
Well finally Dustin Broke looks hot...and this works fantastic with the Dr. Vu Surgery on old people..I just love this.
Twink

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards...
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:31 PM
Beautiful work, Helaene...you credit jirka/glance/thesimssi for the skintone you used for your photos. Could you please tell us where we could download it? Thank you!

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 5:03 PM
I like it I hope you do make more. Just make sure they don't all look the same thats main problem I have with replacement face templates.
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:24 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:54 AM
absolutely wonderful work, as usual. where can I find the skintones that you show in the screenshots?
Field Researcher
#50 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:33 PM
Thanks a lot! The default templates are a b***h! One worst than the other. Your secret weapon is very welcome.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Page 2 of 4