Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#451 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 3:29 PM
Some nice family snaps of the Bruce family on their holiday in Saaqartoq:

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#452 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 8:25 AM
A day in the life of the Bachelor family

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
#453 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 9:01 AM
Default Eve and Nicholas Berry
Finally made his sister. WIP of course!

Screenshots
Scholar
#454 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 8:29 PM
Visiting favorite niece Ashley

Scholar
#455 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 11:23 PM
The Darkes of Neverglade (formerly of Sunset Valley, and before that... who can imagine?)

L to R: Damien, Elphina, Tanith, Mordecai, Margot, Aunt Dorabella, Morgana, and her former Imaginary Friend, Lomax.

And if I have to pose any more groups of 8 sims, trying to catch them whilst they're not cackling evilly, flexing, sneezing, sniggering, levitating, clapping their hands, laughing inanely or imitating a dog, I shall finish up as mad as poor old Dorabella!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#456 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
@Nemiga, the man is good-looking and his niece is really cute. You have to tell where I can find the man's jacket

A quick photo of my current family. The adults in their fifties are a level 10 singer Ireneusz (Blue Eyed Devil) and his wife Gracja, a level 7 mysticist. Behind them are their son Julian and his girlfriend Aldona.

Thanks

And the jacket can be found here - https://darkccfinds.tumblr.com/post...t3-original-ts4
Lab Assistant
#457 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 11:39 PM
The Calloways:

Markus (left) and Cam (right):

The kids - Will, Roger and Lyra. Lyra and Roger are fraternal twins. The oldest, Will, is Markus' child from a previous relationship.

Forum Resident
#458 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 11:00 PM
I rarely ever adopt because I enjoy seeing genetics play out, but decided to do something different. So I had them adopt a daughter since they have too many sons. Literally, they have one young adult daughter and 9 sons. The wife is currently pregnant with baby #11 which is likely a son but I'll be surprised otherwise. So now they have 2 daughters and 9 sons, thus far. If I remember correctly.

I did change her looks as most, if not all, randomly generated Sims seem to have the same preset features in my game. And I like all my Sims to look unique from each other. What I did not change was her skin tone, eye color, hair color (though I likely will darken but haven't done so yet) and weight. So this is what she will look like when she's a young adult.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Lab Assistant
#459 Old 3rd May 2021 at 2:10 AM
I haven't played Sims3 in way too long because my computer is crap at handling games. I miss the beauty of the worlds... and the misadventures of my recreation of the Pleasants from Sims2.

Their house is by tiptoehappiness btw, it is excellent remake.

The twins have become 2 of my favourite sims ever, they're always getting into hijinks one way or another. Lilith here decided to walk all the way from her room to the kitchen to play with her toys, blocking access to the fridge for a hungry Angela.

Screenshots

Why not be kind?
Top Secret Researcher
#460 Old 10th May 2021 at 11:06 AM
The Lum family, after the makeover..

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
#461 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 12:40 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#462 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 5:33 AM
Genesis and Angelica, with three of five children. The other two live in Moonlight Falls but I plan on moving them to Bridgeport in the future. The wife is also pregnant. A short history is she had another child, a toddler Cyrus, that EA's story progression killed off for the short time it was on. And that is one of many reasons why I do not use it and would rather not bog my game down with any other type of story progression either. So unfortunately, they lost a son and they autonomously tried for a baby again.

In the back from left to right: Genesis and Angelica
In the front from left to right: Keenan, Angel and Chancelor

Angelica, Angel and Chancelor dyed their hair but all of them have black hair. Since TS3 does not have a true hair dye system, I have to document it for each and every Sim, though there is much more I keep track of.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Field Researcher
#463 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 12:37 AM
Celebrity family
Forum Resident
#464 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 6:36 AM Last edited by Deshong : 14th Nov 2021 at 12:50 AM.
My first 4th Generation child, Faye.

Faye has a recessive eye color, I think it looks like hazel but I'm not sure.

Forum Resident
#465 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Deshong : 1st Jan 2022 at 5:15 PM.
Angelica's parents, little brother and oldest sons came to crash at her place. At least until I arrange their own residences. In the meantime, catching up with family is nice and plus they can help with the young ones and soon to be a baby on the way since her ex-husband moved out and moved on. Though I do make it a habit for him to call every now and then and of course visit and spend time with his kids.

From left to right: 3rd Gen: Kin, 2nd Gen: Keanu and 1st Gen: Francesco
Come to think of it, I don't think the 1st Gen met the 4th Gen yet.

I have Genesis go and visit his granddaughters besides his own children. There's a lot more I want to plan to spend time with the older kids too. Now with the divorce and a new wife, I don't know yet how the kids are really taking it yet, but that's on my to-do list.

Edit: The great-grandparents have met their great granddaughters. Their other great-grandchild is soon to be born.

Field Researcher
#466 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 3:22 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Forum Resident
#467 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 8:03 PM
Currently giving Bridgeport a makeover. Forget who mentioned (sorry) setting up a town/ city, then saving the NHD file and dropping it into a current save, but it seems to work okay. Anyway, just finished the Cook family. I think there may be some tensions in that household???

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#468 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 11:12 PM
Dawid with his wife Manuela and their son Artur.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#469 Old 5th Feb 2023 at 3:51 PM
Now Artur is a teenager and his parents are somehow fed up with his behaviour. I guess the look on their faces says a lot

Screenshots

Field Researcher
#470 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 8:42 PM
Screenshots

Scholar
#471 Old 4th Jun 2023 at 5:14 PM
Father's day in a park

Field Researcher
#472 Old 13th Jun 2023 at 6:52 PM
4 generations in one house
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#473 Old 13th Jun 2023 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
4 generations in one house

Yea, the economy is pretty bad!
Lab Assistant
#474 Old 17th Jul 2023 at 11:00 PM

I'm in love with my legacy family please send help
Field Researcher
#475 Old 22nd Jul 2023 at 1:34 AM
@samhain Yup, your family is really cute. They look so happy together

My parents with me and my older brother. I'm an only child IRL but for some reason SP decided that I needed an older brother.

15 years later.
Screenshots

Page 19 of 20