Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
Default To Delphy....I have A Quick Question.
Sorry if this is inapproiate, but i didn't want to leave this question in the CTU download comments section. Anyway i wanted to ask delphy or anyone else who can help, that why when i make a stencil Tee in the CTU and when i save it and everything, the package file shows up as "0 KB" What Am i doing wrong?? Can anybody help?? I created the stencil tee and everything w/ no problem, everything went great until where i tried to save and the package, it showed up as "0 KB". Again sorry if this has been answered, or if i am wasting your time.

Just so you know:
*I just downloaded it today so i have the updated version*
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:46 PM
There's some info on this in this thread, I just read it but I was looking for something totally different.

have a look

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=349493
Mother Function
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:21 PM
Did you get any sort of error popup at all?

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheColorWheel
Sorry if this is inapproiate, but i didn't want to leave this question in the CTU download comments section. Anyway i wanted to ask delphy or anyone else who can help, that why when i make a stencil Tee in the CTU and when i save it and everything, the package file shows up as "0 KB" What Am i doing wrong?? Can anybody help?? I created the stencil tee and everything w/ no problem, everything went great until where i tried to save and the package, it showed up as "0 KB". Again sorry if this has been answered, or if i am wasting your time.

Just so you know:
*I just downloaded it today so i have the updated version*

Sometimes, I forget to 'commit' before saving a file. This results in a file that is smaller than expected. However, i have never had a 0KB file, so i suspect In your case, that you forgot to 'commit' everything, & that is probably why you had a 0kb file...
Just a suggestion really.

I like work, it fascinates me.
I could sit & watch it all day!

Simmodders UK
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Did you get any sort of error popup at all?

Yeah I got a pop up. I get them all the time, i just always click continue. Was that the mistake i made??? If so How can i get rid of the pop up error sign everytime in CTU??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by red_dragons
Sometimes, I forget to 'commit' before saving a file. This results in a file that is smaller than expected. However, i have never had a 0KB file, so i suspect In your case, that you forgot to 'commit' everything, & that is probably why you had a 0kb file...
Just a suggestion really.

Yeah i always click "Commit" Everytime. Thanks though!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:36 PM
You probably dont have .NET framework 3.5 installed and get the System.Core popup. This error is covered on the CTU thread, and it tells you the solution there.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheColorWheel
Yeah I got a pop up. I get them all the time, i just always click continue. Was that the mistake i made??? If so How can i get rid of the pop up error sign everytime in CTU??

it would have been helpful to know what the error was. However like Delphy said, it's probably a framework issue.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"