Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 1:32 AM
Default D= No more off topic thread?
Okay, I hate the fact that our off topic thread was deleted. But I found a -somewhat- loophole.
This thread is for just plain ole talking. Talking about stuff makes it better, on occasion.

If you're really sad and need someone to cheer you up- post here!
If you're really happy about something- post here!
If you need some help with something- post here!
If you just need to talk to us- you guessed it, post here!

I'll start:

I'm extremely pleased with myself because I made it through 9 grade project without killing my self. :D

RULES:
1. NO SPAMMING! I find spamming, I will report you to HP. This thread is to let off steam, get some advice, and the like. Not for random posts.
2. Kindness. 'nuff said
3. If you break rule 2, I break your face and tell HP.
4. I repeat for emphasis- NO SPAMMING!
5. Honesty really is the best policy. Don't make stuff up to get sympathy (has someone in mind ^_^)
6. If you're not going to help someone, congratulate someone, give advice, etc. then don't post. I'd rather keep this thread.
7. I repeat NO SPAMMING
8. If you have nothing nice to say, don't let the door hit you too hard on your way out.
9. No making fun of peoples feelings. This is meant to be a helpful and supportive place, not a place for cyber bullies.
10. NO SPAMMING!
11. Don't bug me about the fact that rules 1,4,7, and 10 are exactly the same.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 2:40 PM
Congratulations on making it through your project without killing yourself :D

Okay, so I have no friends. Not one. I am not exagerating. And it sucks.
In school, my class is basically split into two halves. There are the loud people who go out drinking all the time, drive the teachers insane and make so much noise that you can't hear yourself think. Then there's everyone else. In case you haven't guessed, I fit into the everyone else category. There's about nine of us and about thirteen of them.

And hardly anyone ever talks to me. I'm invisible. The only person who talks to me anywhere near often is not in my class. We used to be friends. And then we were enemies. And now we don't hate each other anymore, but we're not friends either. And we haven't spoken in weeks. At lunch I sit with whoever looks like they won't tell me to go away. In class, unless someone is out and makes the everyone else's an even number, I sit by myself. Any time I try to sit with anyone they've saved the seat for someone else. People discuss their birthday parties in front of me, not realising i'm there. They talk about going to the cinema with what seems like half our year. It doesn't seem to occur to anyone that I might want to be included. I have no friends outside of school. I used to have one friend, but we had this huge fight a year ago, and the only time i've seen her since then she glared at me. And that was only a few weeks ago.

If I want to go to the cinema, or anywhere, I either have to go by myself or with my parents. So because that isn't very appealing, I spend most of my time on the computer. And my parents hate that and are always trying to get me to go places. Get out of the house. That kind of thing.

I've been in and out of various kinds of counselling and support services for a year and a half now, cause this whole situation has me clinically depressed. And around March I was diagnosed with Asperger's. Since then I've been convinced that everyone thinks I'm really weird, or that they're going to find out and tell everyone. The only good bit is that it's given me an excuse to drop Irish and French. I also might have ADHD, but I don't think anyone actually confirmed that. Everyone keeps telling me that I either need to go on medication (NOT HAPPENING! EVER!) or get more exercise and "connect with the world around me". Yeah great. I might be one of the clumsiest people on the planet. Me, playing sports? I can't even walk in a straight line. And I'm not going for some pointless walk around in a circle every day. As for walking home from school, I'm so exhausted at the end of school that by the time I get home I collapse on the couch and don't move at all until my brother gets off the computer and lets me on.

And school, I hate it so much that half the time I can't even get myself out of bed to go there. And I missed so much school last year that everyone probably thought I was dieing or something. So now, maths, which used to be one of my better subjects, well lets just say that I've nearly forgotten how to do it. (I used to be a straight A student, by the way, if you don't count Irish).

And I've just had enough of it all. I'm fed up with this situation. I'm trapped, there's nothing I can do to fix things. I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life. But don't worry, I'm not going to kill myself or anything. I'm too afraid of pain for that.
Inventor
#3 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
And I've just had enough of it all. I'm fed up with this situation. I'm trapped, there's nothing I can do to fix things. I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life. But don't worry, I'm not going to kill myself or anything. I'm too afraid of pain for that.

WOW! We have a connection! I'm too afraid of pain too! I'm such a wimp for stuff like that so you won't see me about to jump of a building anytime soon... even when I feel really sad, I just think of the Hawaiian Pizza God and Everything is alright.

At least people noticed there was something wrong with you. I'm just rotting away waiting till someone notices me. Luckily thing have been aright lately. I have Ruben and Sernal back now.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 5:36 PM
They only know that somethings wrong with me cause I talk to my mom too much. But I'm the kind of person that needs to talk about everything and I had no friends so I would have exploded if I hadn't talked to her.
Hawaiian Pizza God, that is pure genius Thanks for replying, it's nice to know that I'm not a complete freak for feeling like this. And for making me laugh. I needed that
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 6:09 PM
I am so so sad it feels like nobody loves me see the who's your crush thread for details

"I may not be good, but I'm loud and I'm cheap"
I know you'll never love me, and this is why I cry,
I'll never feel your arms around me, or ever meet your eye...
Banned
#6 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:41 PM
Rejection sucks.
It sucks even worse when you're friends with the person who rejects you.
But it doesn't even seem like we're friends anymore. *sigh*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:58 PM
I know. I honestly feel like getting run over by a bus. She means everything to me

Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:59 PM
At least she said she feels bad about it and she wants to be friends. That has to count for something, right?

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#9 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:59 PM
We seem to be on the same boat, dj
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:03 PM
Yes. It's nice to be on the same boat, in a sad kinda way.

Do you have MSN, supaclova?

Banned
#11 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:14 PM
I used to, but I have so many passwords and things to remember that I just kinda forgot about. Sorry.
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:38 PM
Ginger (I'm not sure what to call you, sorry ;p), I really do know how you feel.
When I first moved to this school, I was the ugly new french girl that no-one really liked or wanted to get to know. Most people here have been together since nursery, and their families are really close and stuff. I always used to sit alone in lunch, and I placed my work above everything, never went out and just sort of accepted the idea I was always meant to be an outcast. The girls would always talk about their boyfriends and I believed that I would never ever be able to get one. I know what you mean about the birthday thing to - I remember a particularly nasty incident when a boy came up to me and was like 'Hey Calline, you're invited to my party!' and i said 'Really?' all excitedly, and then he replied 'No, in your dreams!'

BUT, things do get better. New people came to the school and I made friends with them, I also got a lot prettier haha. Trust me - you won't feel this way for long! And you've always got us here at MTS I didn't have that at the time.
Banned
#13 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 10:22 PM Last edited by supaclova : 15th Dec 2009 at 10:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Calline
I know what you mean about the birthday thing to - I remember a particularly nasty incident when a boy came up to me and was like 'Hey Calline, you're invited to my party!' and i said 'Really?' all excitedly, and then he replied 'No, in your dreams!'

God, that's just disgustingly awful.

Well I have a friend who has been dating this guy for almost a year now. I really think she should dump his ass. He's completely insane and obsessive. He's in high school and she's still in middle school so they don't see each other during the day, so he makes her come see him every single day after school. Every single day. She never does anything with anyone else after school. And, he took a knife and carved her initials into his arm. She thinks it's sweet, but I definitely DON'T. I think it's creepy.
Not to mention that he is her best friend's ex-boyfriend. And he was terrible to her. Shouldn't she have learned from her friend's mistake?
Alchemist
#14 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 10:31 PM
Ginger, i talk to my mum about a lot of things too. I don't count it as talking though because whenever i bother it turns out she took our all her hearing deices and couldnt hear a word i said. -.-
Banned
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dan.jones
I am so so sad it feels like nobody loves me see the who's your crush thread for details

Aw DJ. it'll be okay. I know how you feel-sorta- and it can be heartbreaking.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:19 AM
Love is a bitch. There's been too much melodramatic "heartbreak" in my life for me to even care anymore, so I'm just waiting until I'm older and guys pull their fingers out before I try for a serious relationship. The best relationship I had was with someone 4 years older than me, meaning he was 19 and I was 15, and I do regret our breaking up sometimes, because he was the only guy I've ever dated mature enough for me. Oh well. I'm happy being single, at the moment, and I'm just going to focus on all of my school work rather than chasing guys around next year. I have better things to do with my life than shower my feelings onto someone who doesn't return them.
Banned
#17 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:21 AM
I've never had a boyfriend. NEVER.
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:27 AM
I've never had a boyfriend, but one of my stories is pretty pathetic
Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:30 AM
I've had 3 boyfriends:

1. Step on down, boyfriend number 1! Maybe if you stopped being a total tool and actually paid attention to me from time to time, I wouldn't have broken up with you! Not like that matters to me anymore, because whilst you're getting drunk every weekend and smoking pot, I'll go out and actually succeed in life!

2. Introducing, boyfriend number 2! Yes, you are incredibly good looking, and yes, I am glad that I did get to go out with you. However, those things inside are called feelings. Sort them out and maybe put them before your hormones if you actually want a decent relationship with me, because I'm not an easy lay, and I will not sleep with you just because of your urges. Deal with it!

3. Oh, boyfriend number 3. We had some brilliant times, but I'm afraid that my brother didn't approve of the fact that you were his friend and 4 years older than me, and dating his little 15 year old sister. You were kind of perfect, but sneaking around wasn't fun. At least we still talk every night...

And yes. That is my dating history. Woo.
Banned
#20 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 2:32 AM
My dating history:

Liam: Yeah, we were off and on since grade five, but next time don't let me know your email password if you really want to cheat.

Kyle: Your twin Liam was an ass, and you were good to me. It's too bad you had to become popular.

Coleson: Your friends Liam and Kyle were totally different than you. You were the only popular kid to speak to me, and when you hurt your ankle and ended up with a limp, and no friends, I was there. We were best buddies and it's too bad you had to leave for the reservation again.

Jason: Okay, I only went out with you for a week on a dare. You can't keep it in your pants and frankly you are a pervert, a liar, and most of all very stupid.

Jordan: You had your nice moments, and all those games of Tic-Tac-Toe during lectures in grade seven really cheered me up. But when I found out that you were a boozehound, I couldn't let myself stoop that low.

Cam: You are my one true love. You know me like the back of your hand, and we don't need to speak to have a conversation. You know when something's up and you always make me laugh. I love you and so does our child.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:52 AM
Thanks for the help everyone, in a way I just needed some help. It does feel very low...

Scholar
#22 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:03 AM
I never had a serious relationship - the only guy I was ever interested in is in love with my best friend, so yeah. :/
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 4:49 PM
I have never had a boyfriend because, living in a southern california city, most girls here a tall skinny and tan. I'm tall also, but I am overweight and are as pale as a ghost. Anyways, I was friends win this one guy in six grade, crushing on him in seventh (to the point that I joined a club I didn't want to so we could hang out at lunch. Then by eighth grade he was one of my best friends, And I still had a massive crush. Now wer'e both in high school. Problem now: Changing schools has always equated to changing friends for me. Especially since he and I don't go to the same school. So now I really really like him but the most I ever get to talk to him is on those rare and none to close instances when we both happen to be on facebook together. And even though he's one of the nicest guys I ever met, he would probably never date me, being as how I'm not as pretty or as popular as most girls are, and he has loads of friends and is... Well, I say in teen language. Soooooooo HOT. *feels stupid*
Scholar
#24 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:33 PM
That sucks Alicia, I know exactly how you feel :/
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:42 PM
Yea, and I cant tell him how I feel cos I still want to be friends and telling him would make it all awkward

Page 1 of 6