Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimTransformer for TS3 *UPDATED 03/19/2014*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2014 at 4:25 AM by treeag

695 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 28
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
If you're having problems, make sure you have d3dx9_31.dll in the right place. Read this for more info. Have a very Merry Christmas!

sadly this did not work. any other suggestions?
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nuky Nuclear
sadly this did not work. any other suggestions?

What is your game version? And are you sure you have the mods folder, resource.cfg, and that dll file in the right places?
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:20 AM
What is your game version? And are you sure you have the mods folder, resource.cfg, and that dll file in the right places?

i have version 2.33. all my other mods work fine. where do i get the .dll? that link you gave me is just for the resource file
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 8:19 AM
Thank you! I've spent way too long trying to kill off or revive stubborn Sims. You ROCK!
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 8:27 AM
Thank you so much! I loved it for The Sims 2 and I'll love it for The Sims 3, too!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 9:43 AM
This is cool! I really like the design of the painting too. Will you add to it as the new expansion creatures come out? The division lines are a brilliant idea, if it keeps being updated. I'll download and keep an eye on this, into the future. Thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 10:50 AM
Eep! This was my favourite object in the Sims 2, thank you for remaking if for the Sims 3. :D

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Theorist
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 12:34 PM
i have version 2.33. all my other mods work fine. where do i get the .dll? that link you gave me is just for the resource file

Um no. It has a link and information about the dll too. This object seems to be working for at least one other person with 2.3 patch so I don't know why it's not working for you. I myself refuse to patch until they have a newer/better patch to patch the 2.3 patch. Yeah.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 11:56 PM
I followed your instructions on the file - now, it says, "copy" does that mean i leave the original d3 in the original folder, and just make a copy in world adventures, or should i delete the oiginal d3 file or doesnt it matter?

ty GREAT upload can not WAIT to kill off my unwanted babies...making them die is much funner than an abortion....oh dear...i need a wtfbbq! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 1:29 AM
Okay, let's see. I have the dll in BOTH base game dir and WA dir, but I have the mods/packages folder along with resource.cfg and all CCs in WA dir. Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 6:06 AM
Thank you for this mod. I don't have to wait for a number of sim days just to convert someone into a mummy.

Just wondering if it is possible to convert a sim into a reaper? Putting on a reaper suit is easy, but turning the head and feet invisible and changing the skintone to black is another thing. It would be nice if the converted reaper could have black smoke if that's not asking much.

Thanks once again for the mod.
Banned
#38 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 8:03 AM
Cool Thanks.
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:48 PM
Works perfectly. Thank you very much! I am still developing my strangeland sims game, awash with aliens and oddly dressed sims, but this makes it possible to throw in a bunch of ghosts into the mix. Big kudos!
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 8:43 PM
could u please make one for wa because it not working thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:02 AM
Hmm, I think WA is required because it isn't showing up in my game.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 12:19 PM
i might be missing something but i get no options to use this. i click it and it says no interactions available. Any suggestions? I loved this mod on the sims 2 and would love to have it working with sims 3

Same problem I have WA I can buy the object but it has no options
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 3:39 PM
awesome, I've got to download this as soon as I get home.
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 5:35 AM
Okay, let's see. I have the dll in BOTH base game dir and WA dir, but I have the mods/packages folder along with resource.cfg and all CCs in WA dir. Hope that helps.

I got it working, had to create a mods folder then a packages folder in the worlds adventures folder and save the mod there. Works great now, thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:55 AM
not working for 2.3
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 4:17 PM
It sounds great, but I can't click on it. I can buy it, but that is it. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:55 PM
We ask you to do us to test the mod on 2.3 we should all be grateful
Forum Resident
#49 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:01 AM
Yay! Thanks Treeag!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:07 AM
Wow, amazing! It's such a great object!
One word for you:
Makasiiiiiiiihhh!!!!!!!

OoOoOo, I wanna free!!!
Page 2 of 28