Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimTransformer for TS3 *UPDATED 03/19/2014*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2014 at 4:25 AM by treeag

695 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 28
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 7:42 PM
I have Hels Version: 3.1.7.004001, the transformer shows up but I can't interact with it...is there a way to fix this???
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:20 PM
Did you read the big bold purple heading about that problem and how to fix it?
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 9:32 PM
I have one problem, I have .dll, package and resource file on right place but when I want to buy that item for 350$ it cannot hang, why?
Theorist
Original Poster
#79 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 12:46 AM
Most likely a framework failure. What's your game version? Have you tried Delphy's framework installer tool?
Theorist
Original Poster
#80 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 1:27 PM
Look for it in Delphy's profile. Also, while yes in the readme I wrote that it works with all versions, I didn't test it with a pre-release version like yours. Your game version is older than the final retail version (which says a lot about the origin of it ) and therefore may be unstable.
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 6:47 PM
Doesnt Go To My Game
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 4:00 AM
thanks so much for this mod gonna have heaps of fun with it. guys this works with WA and the latest patch that has been released getting the framework the author recomends does help to be on the safe side just to make sure frameworks works as intended
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 12:08 AM
yay another awesome thing by you treeag.
looking through your page and finding great things =)
Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 1:36 AM
It won't show up in my game for some reason. I think I put everything in the right place, too.
Banned
#85 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 2:12 PM
Default help plesae!
I have downloaded this but can't get on to the game it's driveing me mad if you know how to get downloads on sims 3 let me know as soon possible.
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:23 AM Last edited by Gheez : 11th May 2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: removing repitition... it's still a bit longwinded though, sorry
Originally I was able to place the painting on the wall but couldn't interact with it. Then discovered that I needed to add d3dx9_31.dll to the ...Game/Bin folder. Did this, it still didn't work, so downloaded a new version of the resource.cfg and then replaced mine.

Still no joy. So downloaded Delphy's Framwork Installer. It checked and said that my installation was fine. So I renamed & copied across the dll and cfg file that was in the installer files as their date was later again than the ones I'd just put in.

I still cannot get it to work. I am unable to place the painting on the wall.

I have no other mods installed, apart from the ear and breast sliders and a nude pixel remover. I've removed these and tested again, still no joy.

I'm guessing it's that I need to update (my version of TS3 is 1.2.7.00002) before I am able to use this.

Shucks, was looking forward to it too - I so apreciated your TS2 version.
Theorist
Original Poster
#89 Old 11th May 2010 at 1:54 PM
Actually no you don't need to update. If Delphy's framework tool said that your installation is fine then you should be able to use it just fine. Have you tried deleting the painting and re-buying it from the catalog?
Retired
retired moderator
#90 Old 17th May 2010 at 1:36 AM
treeag, this object is fantastic, but Pescado's Awesomemod is occasionally telling me that ghosts converted with your mod and then returned to the Netherworld have the wrong dead/alive status. Thought it best to let you know.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th May 2010 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Actually no you don't need to update. If Delphy's framework tool said that your installation is fine then you should be able to use it just fine. Have you tried deleting the painting and re-buying it from the catalog?

I did try deleting and re-buying but no joy.

Decided today to risk it and update and I'm really happy to report that it now works perfectly.

Thanks very much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#92 Old 18th May 2010 at 3:44 PM
glad to hear you got it working, Gheez

Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
treeag, this object is fantastic, but Pescado's Awesomemod is occasionally telling me that ghosts converted with your mod and then returned to the Netherworld have the wrong dead/alive status. Thought it best to let you know.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look into it sometime
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:09 AM
is this working with ambitions, or does it to have an update?
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 9:08 PM Last edited by ncrabs : 4th Jun 2010 at 3:15 AM.
My test:
I put this mod in the new location, in the doc folder, without the d3dx9_31.dll.
With the new Ambitions expansion, "Spawn" doesn't get any response. I WAS able to transform my playable guy into a meteor death ghost, but not the "frankenstein" . I was then able to resurrect him back to normal.
We have to wait until Treeag fixes this one .
Instructor
#95 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM
Will you update for Ambitions soon?

Thank you so much for the BOT update!!!!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#96 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:15 AM
Updated for 1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0 and Ambitions. Please let me know if there's a problem.
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 10:30 PM
I cant spawn frankenstein/simbot or Cure Simbot/frankenstein. What do I need to do to get it working? I got the resource File and the .dll file.
Theorist
Original Poster
#99 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jarodeparo133
I cant spawn frankenstein/simbot or Cure Simbot/frankenstein. What do I need to do to get it working? I got the resource File and the .dll file.

Do you have Ambitions? Simbots in particular need Ambitions.
Test Subject
#100 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jarodeparo133

I have this problem too and i cant spawn or turn my sim into mummy, i have ambitions and world adventures
Page 4 of 28