Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimTransformer for TS3 *UPDATED 03/19/2014*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2014 at 4:25 AM by treeag

695 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 28
Test Subject
#126 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:37 PM
ehm do they also turn into vampires?

i love them thei are so easy to handle with...
Test Subject
#127 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:10 PM
can you plz update for latest 4.2.32 patch!
Theorist
Original Poster
#128 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:15 PM
It is compatible with 4.2 already, there's nothing to update.
Test Subject
#129 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:45 AM
I'm bummed. I kind of NEED this for a story family I'm making, but every time I try and use it my game goes black and crashes to desktop. I've tested my mods, and I know I have it installed properly because it works. My Sim transforms as instructed....then everything dies. I'm going to find another way to do what I need, but I figured I'd let you know. I don't have Ambitions, I have the most recent patches and all my mods are up to date and according to Delphy's Dashboard tool I have no conflicts. Mostly I think it's just either my computers sucks or The Sims 3 just really isn't to the caliber of handling mods like two does. But even still if it could be your mod I thought you'd want to know.
Theorist
Original Poster
#130 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:23 PM
You specs? Also, I need to know which EPs you have installed, and their version numbers
Test Subject
#131 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:00 PM
This mod was working fine untill I updated my game (the recent one), now it shows up in the game but wen I try to click it there is nothing, basically I can't interact with it, and my frameworks is fine (I've checked it like everyday for a week and the anwser was the same ''fine'') any sujestions as to wat I could do?

Looks are meaningless to those who can see inner qualities
Test Subject
#132 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
You specs? Also, I need to know which EPs you have installed, and their version numbers

Like I said my computer sucks. It's amazing I can even run the sims 3. I've got WA, and HELs, but no Ambitions. Buuuut it looks like it's not your mod. I think it was just a coincidence that it started there. On further research my game is now doing it after a certain time limit....every time. I also learned that this is apparently a problem a lot of people are having in general since Ambitions came out. Sorry to bother you.
Test Subject
#133 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:23 PM
Hey, can you PLEASE in next version rename Frankensim to Simbot... PLEASEEE Thanks
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:43 PM
2 problems, 1 the "cure/simbot" interaction doesn't work, also when i put the painting on the wall, sometimes the simbot part of the painting is black like it was before you added the simbot part.

--
Eduardog3000
Theorist
Original Poster
#135 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:53 PM
Do you have Ambitions? Also, the graphics problem is very likely to be a cache issue.
Test Subject
#136 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:23 PM
it shows in the game but dont work.what is wrong?
Theorist
Original Poster
#137 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:07 PM
What is your game version? Do you use the old framework setup in program files or the new one in Documents?
Theorist
Original Poster
#138 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 4:59 PM
You need corresponding EP, of course. That's only logical. It's been this way since the original TS2 version. If you wanna get a mummy you gotta have WA, because for me to extract and include the necessary meshes and textures would be illegal. But you don't need any EP for the ghosts transformation and the object itself does not require any EP either, so that info is correct.
Test Subject
#139 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:53 AM
You need corresponding EP, of course. That's only logical. It's been this way since the original TS2 version. If you wanna get a mummy you gotta have WA, because for me to extract and include the necessary meshes and textures would be illegal. But you don't need any EP for the ghosts transformation and the object itself does not require any EP either, so that info is correct.

sorry my game wouldent load for some reason lol i thought it was the mod and i found out the problem now i laugh at my self sorry for the comment
Theorist
Original Poster
#140 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:10 AM
Do you have your cc in Documents or Program Files? What is your game version?
Test Subject
#141 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:34 AM
ok i found it and there is no interactions and i did every thing in the check list the frameworks are also correct there is no problems the game is up to date and i doubled checked the checklist and still no interactions this mod sounds and looks like the best i so want it
Theorist
Original Poster
#142 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:41 AM
Can you answer my previous question? That'll help me troubleshoot your problem
Test Subject
#143 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:41 AM
of course its in my program files
Theorist
Original Poster
#144 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 7:57 AM
Game version? If you're patched, it should be under documents now. Refer to the wiki http://linna.modthesims.info/wiki.p...g_Package_Files
Test Subject
#145 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:13 PM
wow nice mod, but out of curiosity , what if i only have the base game and ambitions, but not world adventures?
Test Subject
#146 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:23 PM
wierd all i had to do is re buy it mmm didnt know that i thought i could use the first one i bought i got it now i was playing this morning and it works fine thanks alot of the mod :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#147 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:46 PM
Glad you got it working

Quote: Originally posted by jsullivan277
wow nice mod, but out of curiosity , what if i only have the base game and ambitions, but not world adventures?

Then you'll be able to transform into ghosts and simbots but not mummies.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 5:40 PM
Do you have Ambitions? Also, the graphics problem is very likely to be a cache issue.

Yes i have ambitions.

--
Eduardog3000
Test Subject
#149 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 5:55 AM
can u update for 4.3?
Test Subject
#150 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:26 AM
can u update for latest 4.3???
Page 6 of 28