Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 4:30 PM Last edited by Luvs2Read : 21st Feb 2021 at 11:43 PM.
Default wcif Ellemant Vintage Ceramics Set (by Josie)
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with finding Josie's vintage ceramics set (aka ellemant vintage ceramics set) for TS4. I've lost some of my old cc downloads and I can only find the vintage clutter set and the one working link I found online says it is for the vintage ceramics set but once downloaded is actually the vintage clutter set. Any help is most greatly appreciated!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 11:40 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnachroSims
https://josiesimblr.tumblr.com/post...lemant-ellemant the download link works.

You might want to read the OP's post again.

I haven't turned anything up; some of her stuff is on SFS but I couldn't find any sign of that one. You might want to ask losts4cc on Tumblr also.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with finding Josie's vintage ceramics set (aka ellemant vintage ceramics set) for TS4. I've lost some of my old cc downloads and I can only find the vintage clutter set and the one working link I found online says it is for the vintage ceramics set but once downloaded is actually the vintage clutter set. Any help is most greatly appreciated!

Hello - I'm pretty sure that I have those items in my game so I can try and send them to you if you like? Shoot me a message .

[I]Some people say that the jewels of our life are our children. I personally think that the jewels of our life are our memories, good and bad each as we go along. ♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 12:09 AM
Default Thanks so much! :)
Quote: Originally posted by xxnaomibabeyxx
Hello - I'm pretty sure that I have those items in my game so I can try and send them to you if you like? Shoot me a message .

Thank you SO much! I really appreciate it