Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 6:00 PM
Default Is it possible to change a sim's gallery picture?
After creating a sim and playing through the tutorial for the bonuses it confers, I'd like to change my sim's gallery image, but I can't figure out how to do so. Searching Google only gives me information on making custom images for the tray, but unfortunately that doesn't help me since my sim is already in play. Is there a way to change the sim's personal picture like how you can change the household picture by clicking the little camera icon beneath the picture?

This is the image in question I want to change, but I can't figure out how to do so, if it is possible at all.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 11:11 PM
I know you can change the household picture (top one) when saving the household. I don't think there's a way to change the individual pictures within the household.

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 5:01 AM
Aside from the aforementioned custom tray stuff, no.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 1:27 PM
Try this: Sims 4 Tray Importer at luniversims.com

Though I've never had to use it personally, I believe their program has a means of changing gallery pics.

Please let me know if I'm wrong.

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury