Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 9:13 AM
Default Cash register vanishes in retail store! (Get to Work)
Hello, I am experiencing the weirdest glitch. I have a retail store that was working fine but I started playing again after a break and now even if there are sims shopping and there is staff working, the cash register and the counter it's sitting on will disappear just like that. It actually vanishes before my eyes, so the store stops functioning properly of course. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Keren : 1st Mar 2021 at 3:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Isilme_gazette
Hello, I am experiencing the weirdest glitch. I have a retail store that was working fine but I started playing again after a break and now even if there are sims shopping and there is staff working, the cash register and the counter it's sitting on will disappear just like that. It actually vanishes before my eyes, so the store stops functioning properly of course. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks.

Do you also have Eco Lifestyle?
I'm asking because if you do and the notorious Sharing Is Caring neighborhood action plan happens to be active, then sims are just stealing that from you..
to disable it either shift click on a mail box to instantly reapeal it, or gather signatures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Do you also have Eco Lifestyle?
I'm asking because if you do and the notorious Sharing Is Caring neighborhood action plan happens to be active, then sims are just stealing that from you..
to disable it either shift click on a mail box to instantly reapeal it, or gather signatures.

Oh dear, I think that was it!! Thank you so much. I wonder why they introduced such an annoying feature...
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 6:04 PM
Everyone wonder the same.