Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ridiculous Number of Leggings (black and grey, 15 shoes)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 19th Apr 2015 at 11:35 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2016 at 5:03 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paulinajean
thankyou! is there a teen version coming soon?

Maybe eventually... I won't be at all upset if someone else converts these first and beats me to it, just send me a link.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:49 PM
I'm very excited to see these, more shoe options with leggings is one of those things I always find myself craving. Thank you!

(FYI, the Trapping puff sleeve tunic link seems to be missing a URL.)
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th May 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlphaCow
I'm very excited to see these, more shoe options with leggings is one of those things I always find myself craving. Thank you!

(FYI, the Trapping puff sleeve tunic link seems to be missing a URL.)
Thank you! Link fixed.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:43 PM

Thank you. Ridiculously fantastic!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:35 AM Last edited by ankoyume : 9th Aug 2015 at 4:40 AM.
I'd love to be able to choose shoes separated from clothes, and your project could make it possible !
We can see that's a long and hard work, so thank you for sharing !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:10 AM
This is amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 2:41 AM
Gorgeous. Wonderful. Amazing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 12:41 AM
I can always rely on your beautifull clothing creations. Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 3:20 AM
I love the boots in 15. I would to see them with jeans.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 6:30 PM
This is awesome, I love those goth/punk boots :3
I liked that 1st green tunic, went look for it and found that amazing red dress in the same page. But the download link doesn't work anymore. This is probabl not the best place to ask but, do you know where to find it? http://trappytrap.tumblr.com/post/2...secret-thingies :s
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emodarkwolf
This is awesome, I love those goth/punk boots :3
I liked that 1st green tunic, went look for it and found that amazing red dress in the same page. But the download link doesn't work anymore. This is probabl not the best place to ask but, do you know where to find it? http://trappytrap.tumblr.com/post/2...secret-thingies :s

id also like to have that tunic :')
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 2:57 AM
If anyone happens to have the Trapping recolor of the Amy sweater, I'd love to have it! The download link doesn't work anymore.
Page 2 of 2