Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 2:52 PM
Default Weirdest thing you have ever seen a sim do?
What is the weirdest or most strange thing your sims have ever done? With mods/cheats? Without mods/cheats?

Weirdest thing my sims have done is I used the Nrass MasterController to give a baby the evil trait and she proceeded to float across the lawn and climb the stairs on her own to steal candy from her brother.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:01 PM
My sim drown himself
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:28 PM
all i can say is, it really shouldnt be possible for a sim to want to skinny dip with their relative(s).

at all.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:58 PM
My favourite one, was I built my Sim's an executive studio apartment above the "main house" with the idea being that the older sim's would live in the old part, and the current heir could live in the apartment.

What I didn't take into account was the large number of tombstones I had accumalated (I was on generation 7 by then I think) and the ghost's incredible urge to turn on the stereo in the studio apartment every time they were sleeping.

So, I wired the house with speakers, then built a small basement, with no stairs, and put the stereo in there. Thinking (quite logically I thought) that as ghosts always route down stairs, they must need them to change levels.

Nooo, that very night I had the ghosts walking down what seemed to be an invisible staircase to get to the basement.... it begs the question, if they don't need stairs, why do they use them at all?

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:31 PM
Maybe they do it to feel like they're alive, Severedsolo. Or maybe, like, every other sim, they're just morons.

This wasn't really something a sim did, but Sam Sekemoto is currently an adult in my game, and his thumbnail is him as a toddler. Anyway, it looks awfully weird when his wife, Lila, wants to make out with or woohoo with him.

And I had a sim, a Good, friendly, hopeless romantic, neurotic kleptomaniac who just started laughing as a sim was dying outside the new dive bar I built for Sunset Valley.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:49 PM
Catch a kitchen on fire making cereal...

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 6:27 PM
Just existing is pretty weird for my sims No mods, but my military sim lives in a home I built. The bathroom and bedroom doors are adjacent to one another. He always goes through the bathroom door and the arch to the bedroom from the bathroom to go into the bedroom. He's actually taking MORE steps to take this route. But he steadfastly refuses to use the bedroom door while his fiancee ALWAYS uses the bedroom door. Unless she's going from the bedroom to the bathroom, then she'll use the arch.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 7:17 PM
Are both Sim's routing to bed at the same time? If so, he might be going the long way around to avoid her. The routing is pretty intelligent (at times) in TS3

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 7:26 PM
Nothing completely weird in Sims 3 yet but in Sims 2 I had a Sim go outside to use the telescope nude (with censors blurs of course) after getting out of the shower
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 9:43 PM
When I say "Go here with your child" I mean "Go here with your child" not "Hop on you motorbike and leave your 10 year old several miles behind on his bicycle."

Band musicians with the career BAND(!) leaving the gig because they have to go to work.. hello?

Vladimir Schlick coming over to visit all the time (my family now lives in his old apartment), he's not their best friend but he stays there all day napping intermittently on the sofa before heading off to work as an evil sidekick (they're harbouring a fugitive!)

Go suck an elf...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 9:44 PM
The weirdest thing I had happen was due to some botched CC; when my sim went to get a tattoo, instead of switching to his swimmies, he got naked except for a pair oh thigh-high stilleto boots. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, SIM.

It's teatime somewhere.
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 1:11 AM
Quote:
Are both Sim's routing to bed at the same time? If so, he might be going the long way around to avoid her. The routing is pretty intelligent (at times) in TS3

No, he did it before she moved in. They frequently head to the bedroom at different times as he has to go to work an hour before she does. Just a little quirk of his, I guess. I find it amusing.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 11:23 PM
I invite someone over, and then after a while they go "I think it's time to go now, bye!" and leave. A couple hours later they come back, don't say anything and just hop in bed/take a shower/start making food/something else inappropriate. Back so soon?

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 12:08 AM
I had a sim at a party of Bella Bachelor's, and my sim, Shiela, was flirting and loving on Bella's husband. But bella wasn't even within viewing or sensing distance of the love. And no one else was, either. But Bella sensed it anyway, attacked my sim, then kicked her out of the party.

I later sued for slander for a rumor that bella spread, though.

And then married her husband, who subsequently died of a "heart attack" (starvation) when the game said he was going to be an elder. (It pisses me off when there's a hot looking sim, and I want him to marry my sim so they can be the sexy couple, only to find out that it would be like Hugh Heffner and his playboy hookers.)
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:01 PM
I once trained a sim for months (sims time,) not having him exit the house for anything until he mastered all musical instruments, when he was finally done with that he wanted to go jam in a park with other sims. I thought "sure, what's the worst that could happen?"
when he got to the park there was another sim playing guitar so my sim started playing keyboard and soon i got another 8 sims to join in so there were 10 sims jamming in the park, my sim couldn't have been happier. Well that is until a random meteor crashed down on all 10 of the jamming sims and killed all of them. That was the point i found out i hadn't saved my game since i started.