Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 5:25 AM
Default Pianists at custom-made bars?
Hello everybody!

So, I made my very own unique, custom dive bar near my Sim's house for her to go to get a quick bite to eat and what-not. It looks kinda like a saloon in the 1800's, and its in a Victorian house. I put in a piano in the bar thinking an NPC would play it just like an NPC tends the bar. I noticed at other venues in Bridgeport (Plasma 501, Banzai Lounge, etc) have NPCs playing piano. However, when I took my sim to the bar, no one was playing it. I sort of expected it to happen and was a bit let down when no one was there playing it .

Is there any way I can get an NPC to play the piano? It would add a lot of "atmosphere" to my bar. I thought maybe it could be factor of the type of venue since I've only seen pianists at lounges and my venue is a dive bar. Any ideas/help/suggestions?

Thanks !
Advertisement
#2 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:13 AM
I believe that for a pianist to show up the venue has to be a lounge. Try changing the lot type to 'lounge' and see if that helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:28 PM
Thanks! :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:29 PM
Ooh, I didn't even know that you could get an NPC piano player!! Do the other bar types have different NPC's?