Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:39 AM
Default Animal Hoarding Question
Ok, up until now I have never played with overstuffed sim houses. Then suddenly I see all these shiny unicorns, and I feel the bizarre need to hoard them all...as the game rezzes a new one...one by one. Can anyone tell me what mod I need in order for me to get my animal hoarding on?

I saw the NRaas PortraitPanel, but I am unsure if that includes the overstuffing functionality or only the ability to look at/sort all the faces.
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Ok, up until now I have never played with overstuffed sim houses. Then suddenly I see all these shiny unicorns, and I feel the bizarre need to hoard them all...as the game rezzes a new one...one by one. Can anyone tell me what mod I need in order for me to get my animal hoarding on?

I saw the NRaas PortraitPanel, but I am unsure if that includes the overstuffing functionality or only the ability to look at/sort all the faces.

Yup, that's all you need One thing though... I believe the current version loses the two column layout you get with pets, so sims and pets will be sorted into one column.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:47 AM
Thanks!!! And that is totally fine about the columns, but good to know! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:06 AM
I have a feeling I will be hoarding stray cats...my friends IRL won't let me become a crazy cat lady so young, but now sims will allow me to pretend to be one!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:42 PM
Well, it turned out that I needed to get Master Controller along with the PortraitPanel (for the nice sorting). I'm going to be in hoarder heaven. Yes, indeed...